Master in Photography
The advent of photography and digital retouching has encouraged a revival along with an increased interest and demand for people with skills in the field of photography.
Every day more people have professional cameras and want to know how to get the most of them, in both creative and technical aspects.
Professionals with their own equipment are needed, and they have to take care of the concept, the photographic production and the digital retouching, to be able to work as freelancers or linked to media and communication agencies.
Requirements relating to the qualification
- No previous qualification is required to start the course from scratch.
- In case you want to take the most advanced levels of the specialization certificate or the specialization courses, a personal interview will be carried out and you will be asked to submit a sample of your work to prove prior knowledge.
- It is essential to have your own photographic equipment, with tripod and SLR camera.
- Full time Master Application - 4500 €
- Part time Master Application - 1st year: 1575 € / 2nd year: 2925 €
* The tuition will be conducted in Catalan and Spanish.
This school offers programs in: