Please find out the measures devised by the University of Bologna to begin next academic year in the best possible way.
Academic year 2020/21 – For the first semester, remote teaching activities will run in parallel with classroom teaching activities
During the first six months of a.y. 2020/21, the University of Bologna will offer blended teaching activities, held in classrooms but also accessible remotely. During the past months, the University has worked to ensure all classroom activities can resume for the greatest possible number of students while complying with safety regulations and protocols.
The University is focusing on two aspects: on the one hand, it is working on how to adapt classrooms using new technological infrastructure; on the other, it is implementing the transformations necessary to assist teachers in the process of constantly improving teaching methods.
International Students: how to prepare for enrolment -> check here all the info you need.
The Master's degree in Photochemistry and Molecular Materials provides the students with a solid, versatile, and up-to-date preparation in the growing fields of photochemistry and molecular materials, with an increasing attention to nanomaterials. It enables students to plan, simulate, synthesize, and characterize new materials, and to investigate, understand, and exploit the effects of the electromagnetic radiation interacting with materials of natural and synthetic origin.
The course offers investigation methods and practical activities useful to develop theoretical and experimental skills, to be applied in future jobs in the industry, in public and private research and academy.
The course in numbers
- 76% of international students and students not residing in the region
- 87% of Graduates aligned to the exam schedule
- 13% of Graduates with experience abroad
- 97% of Graduates satisfied with their studies
- 39% of Graduates who are working
- 56% of Graduates who are not working but are studying or not looking for work
- 5% of Graduates who are not working but looking for work
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- Be part of a legacy. Our Department is where photochemistry was brought to life and still maintains its reputation as a leader in the field
- The first and only master of its kind in Italy taught in English by internationally renowned professors at the forefront of groundbreaking research
- We offer a stimulating learning environment where students can meet and engage with world-leading scientists
- We provide exciting internships through our extensive network of universities and research centers across Europe and beyond
- We will prepare you for careers in high-tech companies in the fields of energy, environment, and health, and for prestigious international PhDs
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree program. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/PhotochemistryMolecularMaterials/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich program catalog, cutting-edge research, and a constant and increasingly ... Read More