This Master’s degree program is designed to prepare graduates with a range of skills, including engineering and management. It is focused on providing theoretical knowledge of modern and challenging technologies in petroleum chemistry and refining. Moreover, the program is aimed at preparing specialists in the field of exploitation, research and development of technologies involved into petroleum production and refining processes. By the end of the program students will have:
- Profound professional knowledge of petrochemical and oil refining processes;
- Proficiency in the basic equipment setting and optimization of existing technologies;
- Skills of modeling technological processes;
- Practical management skills.
Partners of the School of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering are Rosneft, Gazprom, the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science and others.
- System modeling of chemical-engineering processes
- Petrochemicals production technologies
- Industrial Catalysis
- Oil and gas machinery modeling and optimization
- The processes of deep oil refining
A Master of Chemistry degree and diploma
Career prospects: this Master's program is designed for current and future employees of oil companies. Moreover, the program provides students a means of promotion.
Career opportunities: having a Master's degree in Chemical Sciences, you can get a position in one of the largest public or private refineries and petrochemical plants, such as Rosneft, Gazpronef etc.
Research career: the Master’s degree holders can continue their education in order to get PhD at Siberian Federal University.
BSc or MSc degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Physics (transcript of records), good command of English (certificate or other document)
Accommodation: On-campus accommodation is available in double and triple-occupancy rooms (€ 20 per month).
Practicalities: Airport transfer and invitation letter for a Russian study visa are provided by the University.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 24, 2017