Every organization needs a leader who understands the science of change management, as well as the art of guiding people, teams, growth, and change. Become that leader at USF.
Classes in the USF MS in Organization Development program focus on understanding behavior at the individual, team, and systems levels.
For any organization that relies on its people and their ability to respond to—and drive—change, an organizational development expert is critical.
Organization Development Degree Program Details
- Typical program length is 21 months, with 32 units.
- Classes scheduled weeknights and occasional Saturdays; a convenient student schedule for working professionals.
- MSOD Students represent a rich and diverse range of professional fields.
- Alumni careers include titles such as senior manager of program implementation, operations manager, and HR manager. Companies include Google, Facebook, Oracle, GoPro, Kaiser, and Credit Karma just to name a few.
- Unparalleled network and location in the San Francisco Bay Area, at the USF downtown San Francisco campus.
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5 percent of business schools worldwide.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 26, 2018