The Master's degree in Organizational Coaching will be in a position to self-lead and manage group and organizational change, using different skills and tools from his training as a phenomenological Coach. In turn, you can deliver your skills at the service of people, systems and organizations, directing your efforts to the expansion of possibilities associated with the achievement of objectives, as well as a high individual and organizational well-being.
- Chilean and foreign stockholders who enter a Master's Degree in Universidad UNIACC must present their degree or a professional degree, original or legalized before a notary, whose level and content of studies are equivalent to those necessary to obtain the degree. In the case of the foreign applicant, he / she must present his / her academic degree or professional title apostilled or approved by the Chilean Consulate in the country of origin and in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Chile.
- Present a clear and legible photocopy of both sides of the identity card.
- Comply with the other requirements established by the University for the entrance, for the program in question.
Description of the Modality/>
The blended modality combines the use of innovative teaching-learning resources, through a virtual learning space and face-to-face classes at Universidad UNIACC . It allows students, according to their own conditions, to favor their learning and their personal discipline, self-management of time, make studies compatible with work and personal life, obtaining maximum benefit from individual motivation.
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Coach
- HR and Organizational Development Areas
- Headquarters and Management
Tariffs and Tuition?/>
For information on the value of fees and upcoming classes, please contact the Admission Department.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 27, 2018