The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism aims to train professionals and managers to lead business projects focused on the planning and management of different types of events (especially Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions, as well as congresses and conferences). conventions, professional fairs), dominate the concepts of protocol and communication strategies and public relations and generate tourism development focused on the segment of quality business tourism, as well as the business perspective necessary to be efficient in decision-making .
The Master is taught in Barcelona as a business destination and world-class congresses, such as the Mobile World Congress, Bridal Week or the City Innovation Summit, which is used for the practical delivery of certain subjects.
Reasons to study the Master of Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism
- Management Experience: The student will develop the basic skills to manage projects effectively, the "Soft Skills".
- Organization of real events: The students of the master's degree are in charge of organizing the events and the protocol of the school. Among other acts, in previous calls students participated in the organization of the Day of the Book.
- Personal brand management: The program includes the development of skills in the field of personal brand management, which affect the learning of personal marketing techniques and employability, in order to detect professional opportunities in Spain or in other countries .
- Stress management techniques: The program includes several sessions on stress management techniques, an essential skill for any manager of the organization of events, whose effective psycho-emotional balance will depend on effective team management.
- Monthly conferences with managers of the different departments or CEOs of representative companies in the sector.
- Campus to Campus: Possibility of carrying out part of the program in the other campus. Interchange Barcelona- Madrid (accommodation and displacement not included).
Employability and Entrepreneurship
- The student who wants to start his own business will have access to the Entrepreneurs Project to receive advice.
- Training oriented to employability: Itineraries of professional careers, week of employability, employment forum, graduate program, among others (subject to call).
Assistance to Fairs
- Extensive program of visits to fairs, events and organizations: In previous calls the master students visited the IBTM and Alimentaria fairs, the Dalí Museum in Figueres, the adventure park Portaventura, and the TV3 Marathon, in which they collaborated with the organization of the campaign against obesity.
Other outstanding values
- Research Group: Part of the teaching faculty of the master is integrated into the Multidisciplinary Research Group of Tourism of EAE (GRIT- EAE ).
- Seminars in Hospitality (Barcelona) or Sustainability (Madrid).
- Languages: English or French to choose.
Reasons for the Master of Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism of EAE Business School
- Tourism Skills Development Program
Program for the development of management skills: Tourism Skills Development Program (TSDP).
- International Residential
The student will have the possibility of holding an International Tourism Residential in Saxion (Holland). (additional cost)
- World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
Member affiliated with the World Tourism Organization (WTO), a benchmark in global tourism governance.
- Spanish Association of Tourism Professionals (AEPT)
Member of the Spanish Association of Tourism Professionals (AEPT).
Requirements and Admission
Those who successfully complete the program will obtain the title of Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism by EAE Business School and Ostelea School of Tourism
In order to obtain the qualifications granted by universities, it is necessary to comply with the requirements that both institutions request.
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates, through their professional trajectory and academic curriculum. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the corresponding form, so that the profile of the candidate can be evaluated by our Academic Committee. If the resolution of the Admission issued by the Academic Committee to the Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism is positive, the candidate will be able to formalize their registration to this Master.
The Career Careers Service of EAE Business School is responsible for creating new job opportunities that guide and accompany the student, with an analysis of their profile, to achieve their professional goals and adjust their expectations and interests to the labor market.
The Careers Department also organizes events to promote employability such as the Online Employment Forum; the Bank of Opportunities with more than 6,000 job offers published per year; or the International Talent Program, aimed at students seeking international development and visibility in multinational companies, with workshops and interviews with headhunters from different parts of the world. EAE also participates in the employability programs of brands with great projection such as L'Oreal, Banco Sabadell, Leroy Merlin, Kyocera, Schneider Electric, IBM, among others, to which students have access.
Some data of our Employment Report 2017:
- 93% of students find work before six months after the end of the program
- 34% increased their salary up to 30% one year after completing the master
- 67% of students have achieved a job opportunity through some of the available routes through EAE Business School
- 74% accept a new profession offer after graduation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 21, 2018