The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism will allow you to:
MEET THE MICE INDUSTRY (meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions) and the Protocol area of the institutions
Build a strong base of knowledge of the industry from an international perspective and always from the managerial approach within the hotel management.
To train executives oriented to the business management of the tourist companies able to obtain the expected results globally.
DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIC PLANS
To present the keys to the elaboration of strategic plans and their application to immediate action in MICE environments (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions).
SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION AND MANAGEMENT
Develop the capacity for creativity and innovation in the industry and its sustainable management through comprehensive and specialized training, qualifying participants for the assumption of positions of responsibility within the hotel management.
TRAINING OF DIRECTORS
Develop the necessary management skills of a global manager of MICE companies to ensure that collaborative, assertive and participatory work is developed among all team members.
The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism of Ostelea is classified into 6 modules:
- Introductory module
- Structure and international finance of the tourism sector.
- Talent and innovation management.
- Organization and Management of events
- Protocol and Marketing
- Master's Thesis
This program has the following characteristics:
- Modular of 60 ECTS - 468 hours online
or 48 ECTS of subjects
or 12 ECTS of Master's Thesis
- 2-week face-to-face module in Barcelona
Admission and Titling Process
The admission process guarantees the suitability of the candidates, in this way all the participants will be able to take full advantage of this learning experience.
To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the information request. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview to which the following documentation must be submitted:
- University degree
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
After finishing the interview, the Admissions Committee will analyze case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to inform him of the status of his admission.
For this Master we highlight the following Professional Outputs:
- Director of establishments focused on business tourism and organization of events, such as convention and convention palaces, fairs, incentive agencies and other acts of commercial promotion in the field of public relations.
- Hotel establishments dedicated to hosting events, such as congresses, conventions and conferences.
- Companies that use sponsorship and patronage as a communication tool and need qualified professionals to manage the events they are going to organize or sponsor, and design the sponsorship of profitable projects from the point of view of the visibility and return of the investment.
- Departments of public institutions of any field dedicated to the implementation of cultural, patrimonial and artistic policies through the design, planning and management of events in this field.
- Protocol specialists in both private and official events, working in companies or on their own.
- Marketing directors of companies focused on business tourism
- Organizers and campaign managers for cultural events commissioned by private companies, public or individual clients.
- Consultants in the development, commercialization and financing of events.