The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE) of Ostelea aims to train professionals and managers to lead business projects focused on the planning and management of different types of events (especially actions of Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions as well as congresses and conventions, professional fairs), dominate the concepts of protocol and communication strategies and public relations and generate tourism development focused on the segment of quality business tourism.
The Master is taught at the Campus of Barcelona and Madrid.
Barcelona as a destination for business and congresses of the first world order, such as the Mobile World Congress, Bridal Week or the City Innovation Summit, takes advantage of the practical delivery of certain subjects.
Madrid is the third city worldwide with more international congresses, the program offers an extensive program of visits to fairs, events and organizations such as FITUR, Fashion Week Madrid. (According to availability and call)
Reasons to study the Master:
- Organization of real events: Master students are responsible for the protocol and organization of school events. Among other acts, in previous editions the students of the Barcelona campus collaborated in the organization of the Book Day.
- Coaching cycle: Master students can participate in the Ostelea Coaching Cycle, which combines group sessions in various areas, such as emotional coaching or family coaching.
- Management Experience: The student will develop the basic skills to manage projects efficiently, the "Soft Skills".
- Program for the development of management skills : Tourism Skills Development Program (TSDP).
- Personal brand management: The program includes the development of skills in the field of personal brand management, which affect the learning of personal marketing techniques and employability, in order to detect professional opportunities in Spain or in other countries .
- Stress management techniques: The program includes several sessions on stress management techniques, an essential skill for any manager of the organization of events, whose effective psycho-emotional balance will depend on effective team management.
- Monthly conferences with managers of the different departments or CEOs of representative companies in the sector.
Assistance to Fairs, Events and Organizations
- Extensive program of visits to fairs, events and organizations: In the 2015/2016 course the students of the Barcelona Campus visited the IBTM and Alimentaria fairs, the Dalí Museum of Figueres, the Portaventura amusement park, and the TV3 Marathon, in the who collaborated with the organization of the campaign against obesity. Those from the Campus of Madrid visited FITUR, considered the second most important tourism fair in Europe and / or Fashion Week Madrid.
Employability and Entrepreneurship
- Ostelea offers an Entrepreneurship Service based on: Selection of projects Training Access to funding Accompaniment.
- Training oriented to employability: Itineraries of professional careers, week of employability, employment forum, graduate program, among others (subject to call).
Other outstanding values
- Seminars in Hospitality (Barcelona) or Sustainability (Madrid).
- Languages: English or French to choose.
- Ostelea is a member affiliated with the World Tourism Organization (WTO ), a benchmark in world tourism governance.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 14, 2018