The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism will allow you to:
MEET THE MICE INDUSTRY (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions) and the Protocol area of the institutions.
Build a strong knowledge base of the industry from an international perspective and always from the managerial approach.
To train executives oriented to the business management of the tourist companies able to obtain the expected results globally.
DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIC PLANS
To present the keys to the elaboration of strategic plans and their application to immediate action in MICE environments (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions).
SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION AND MANAGEMENT
Develop the creativity and innovation capacity in the industry and its sustainable management through a comprehensive and specialized training, qualifying the participants for the assumption of positions of responsibility.
TRAINING OF DIRECTORS
Develop the necessary management skills of a global manager of MICE companies to ensure that collaborative, assertive and participatory work is developed among all team members.
The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism of Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Structure and international finance of the tourism sector.
- Talent management and innovation in global contacts.
- Business management of events organization and business tourism in global environments.
- International marketing, protocol and organization of events and business tourism.
- Master's Thesis
Ostelea offers its students a training oriented to employability
That is why it makes available to the students the TSDP (Tourism Skills Development Program) as well as a package of services whose objective is to guide and accompany them to achieve their professional objectives. These services include ( subject to convocation) :
- Itineraries (to choose one): Employability - Entrepreneurship - Career Transaction
- Talent Week
- Employment forum
- Graduate Program
- Company Meetings
The TSDP (Tourism Skills Development Program) includes (limited places):
- Management Skills
- Public relations
- advanced Excel
- Turistic marketing
For this Master we highlight the following Professional Outputs:
- Director of establishments focused on business tourism and organization of events, such as convention and convention palaces, fairs, incentive agencies and other acts of commercial promotion in the field of public relations.
- Hotel establishments dedicated to hosting events, such as congresses, conventions and conferences.
- Companies that use sponsorship and patronage as a communication tool and need qualified professionals to manage the events they are going to organize or sponsor, and design the sponsorship of profitable projects from the point of view of the visibility and return of the investment.
- Departments of public institutions of any field dedicated to the implementation of cultural, patrimonial and artistic policies through the design, planning and management of events in this field.
- Protocol specialists in both private and official events, working in companies or on their own.
- Marketing directors of companies focused on business tourism
- Organizers and campaign managers for cultural events commissioned by private companies, public or individual clients.
- Consultants in the development, commercialization and financing of events.