- Besides knowledge-based courses, thehands-onactivities, the cultivation ofcreativity, and thecapstone coursesare specially offered in our training.
- Arranging undergraduate students to go to Hiroshima University, Southeastern University to have international academic interactions.
- Double degree program with famous universities in the world.
- Main research fields: Energy Technology, Solid Mechanics/Design, Advanced Materials, Precision Manufacturing, Thermal Fluids, System Engineering/Automatic Control, Opto-mechatronic Engineering, Electromechanical Integration.
- Large research projects: Design of the IC/PV/LED manufacturing equipment, Energy storage, Fuel cells, Clean coal technology, CO2capture, Wind power systems, Energy saving , Taiwan-Russia satellite. The average research budget from 2008 to 2010 was 0.099 billion NT dollars per year.
- Each teacher publishes 2.7 pieces of SCI/SSCI publication per year.
Professional Core Courses:
Elasticity, Mechanical Vibrations, Advance applied Mathematics, Advance Fluid Mechanics, Physical Metallurgy, Finite Element Method
Requirements for Graduation
Required credits : 24 credits (including “Graduate Seminar” course for 3 semesters)
Duration of Study : 1~4 years
Other requirements :
- Pass an oral defense of thesis.
- Elective Courses
Research Facilities & Labs
- IC and PV Industrial Equipment Design Program
- Energy Storage Program
- Satellite/Rocket Engineering
- MOCVD Design Center
- Electrical Discharge Machining Laboratory
- Biomass Gasification/ Pyrolysis System Laboratory
- Study Plan
- Research Proposal
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL or Other Evidence of English Proficiency
- Evidence of Chinese Proficiency
- Related Academic Publications
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 2, 2017