- Besides knowledge-based courses, the hands-on activities, the cultivation of creativity, and the capstone courses are specially offered in our training.
- Arranging undergraduate students to go to Hiroshima University, Southeastern University to have international academic interactions.
- A double degree program with famous universities in the world.
- Main research fields: Energy Technology, Solid Mechanics/Design, Advanced Materials, Precision Manufacturing, Thermal Fluids, System Engineering/Automatic Control, Opto-mechatronic Engineering, Electromechanical Integration.
- Large research projects: Design of the IC/PV/LED manufacturing equipment, Energy storage, Fuel cells, Clean coal technology, CO2capture, Wind power systems, Energy saving, Taiwan-Russia satellite. The average research budget from 2008 to 2010 was 0.099 billion NT dollars per year.
- Each teacher publishes 2.7 pieces of SCI/SSCI publication per year.
Professional Core Courses:
Elasticity, Mechanical Vibrations, Advance applied Mathematics, Advanced Fluid Mechanics, Physical Metallurgy, Finite Element Method
Requirements for Graduation
Required credits: 24 credits (including “Graduate Seminar” course for 3 semesters)
Duration of Study: 1-4 years
Other requirements: Pass an oral defense of a thesis. Elective Courses.
Research Facilities & Labs
- IC and PV Industrial Equipment Design Program
- Energy Storage Program
- Satellite/Rocket Engineering
- MOCVD Design Center
- Electrical Discharge Machining Laboratory
- Biomass Gasification/ Pyrolysis System Laboratory
- Study Plan,
- Research Proposal,
- Two Letters of Recommendation,
- TOEFL or Other Evidence of English Proficiency,
- Evidence of Chinese Proficiency,
- Related Academic Publications.
About the School
National Central University was originally founded in Nanjing, China in 1915. NCU had later developed into a renowned academic institution with comprehensive programs and outstanding faculty, enjoying ... Read More