The objective is to train those professionals who want to specialize in the field of training and physical-sport readaptation, acquiring the necessary tools to maximize the performance of the athlete. A training model based on research and acquisition of specific knowledge and skills that qualify you to successfully perform individualized training and rehabilitation of sports injuries in areas of fitness, wellness, sports and high performance.
This Master will provide the students with an eminently practical training, counting on a specialized faculty, of recognition and national prestige, which will bring a realistic and innovative vision of the professional sector.
What we offer?
This Master aims to train those professionals who want to specialize in the field of training and sports rehabilitation, acquiring the necessary tools to maximize the performance of the athlete. For this we will use a training model based on research and acquisition of specific knowledge and skills that qualify you to successfully perform individualized training and rehabilitation of sports injuries in areas of fitness, wellness, sports and high performance. This Master will provide the students with an eminently practical training for which there is a specialized faculty of recognition and national and international prestige that will bring a realistic and innovative vision of the professional sector.
Internships and master's thesis
All the students participating in the Master have the option of doing an external internship (voluntary-non-assessable). To this end, the center itself has collaborating institutions and companies with which to carry out these practices or students can search for them and sign an agreement with CEU San Pablo University.
The internships last 100 hours, which can be done during the academic year 2019-2020.
- Deepen the neuromuscular, cardiovascular and endocrine functions and adaptations of training.
- Know the different evaluation and control systems.
- Investigate about the latest advances in the methodology and planning of the training of the different basic physical abilities and facilitators.
- Know the most common pathologies and the main characteristics that influence the development of an individualized training program.
- Design and plan a training adapted to the specific needs of the athlete.
- Know the characteristics of a lesion in its harmful environment, its incidence and its severity.
- Module 1 || Presentation, contextualization, electronic resources and scientific knowledge.
- Module 2 || Structure, analysis and function of the human body.
- Module 3 || Introduction to room training techniques.
- Module 4 || The development of physical abilities in high performance.
- Module 5 || Design and programming of training.
- Module 6 || Control, evaluation and monitoring during the training and re-adaptation process.
- Module 7 || The individualized training in the optimization of training.
- Module 8 || Techniques and progressions of training. Use of different media and materials.
- Module 9 || Needs and supplies of nutrients depending on the objective of the athlete.
- Module 10 || The prevention and rehabilitation of physical and sports injuries.
- Module 11 || The psychology of sports injury and performance optimization.
- Module 12 || Final Master's Project (TFM).
This Master has a cost of € 3,950
For registration before July 31, 2019 the cost will be € 3,650
Way to pay
€ 1,000 when registering and direct debits of the same amount each: € 878 for registrations prior to July 31, 2019 and € 983.33 for registrations as of August 1, 2019 (November 10, 2019, 10) December 2019 and January 10, 2020).
Our goal is to ensure that students have a more competitive training and linked to the needs of companies through their official practices.
* The CEU Graduate Institute reserves the ability to introduce modifications to the calendar and / or schedules due to academic requirements.
Program taught in: