- Study operations and supply chain management at a business school where “digital” is at Its core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies.
- Made in collaboration with Zaragoza Logistics Center – MIT Global Scale Network. As part of a program students will be visiting Zaragoza’s logistics platform Plaza – the leading supply chains hub in the Southern Europe, home to many companies from the industry and research projects where the latest innovations in the area of supply chain management are being developed.
The Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Madrid is developed to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the operations and supply chain function with a global perspective. The Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Madrid delivers the important framework outlining operations and supply chain management functions with worldwide outlook, focusing on the overarching effects of operations and supply chain management on the performance of an organization.
This master in operations satisfies the high demand for operations and supply chain leaders by providing students with the training and expertise to help them face the challenges of the international business environment. The Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Madrid guarantees a unique education focused on a global vision and sustainability in business and provides the competitive edge needed to secure exemplary employment opportunities across the globe.
The Operations and Supply Chain Management degree in Madrid looks at different management methods in operations, from procurement and sourcing to supply chains, bolstering students’ ability to positively influence the sales and profits of a business. The Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Madrid was designed with innovative and sustainable business practices in mind.
A personalized curriculum sets the Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Madrid program apart from other similar programs by capitalizing on the variety of course offerings at GBSB Global. An exceptional program that is globally focused and readies students for the rapidly changing, competitive international business arena.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Format – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Madrid, Spain
- Faculty with Industry Experience.
- Company Visits.
- Students from 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Digital Business, Startup & Tech Events.
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale.
- Career Opportunities with some of the Leading Multinational Companies and Successful Startups from Around the World.
- Certificate of attendance to Zaragoza Logistics Center awarded by ZLC-MIT Global Scale Network
Why Earn This Degree
- Develop Professional Skills | Students will develop a variety of practical skills in the field of operations & supply chain management that will shape them into the future leaders of the international marketplace. Foster necessary skills in quality management, logistics systems, strategic sourcing and global supply chain management as well as leadership, problem-solving, communication, and negotiations.
- Gain Relevant Knowledge | Obtain an education applicable to a variety of operations & supply chain management careers with a deep understanding of key business theories and concepts. Specialize in what you are most interested in; whether it is operations management, quality management, or retail management, you will earn knowledge about different areas.
- Master Intercultural Business Practices | Learn how to succeed in an international business environment by improving your abilities in intercultural communication and collaboration. Coursework will train prospective operations & supply chain management professionals to adhere to business practices and communication methods that can be applied to cultures, traditions and business processes worldwide.
- Develop Skills Required by the Digital Economy| Ensure you can compete in the operations & supply chain management field as it moves towards digitalization. In every industry, customers’ digital expectations are rising, both directly for digital products and services and indirectly for the speed, accuracy, productivity, and convenience that digitalization makes possible. This raises new questions about the role of operations management within an organization.
- Ensure Practical Career Preparation | This program provides a glimpse into the business world by incorporating real-life situations into the curriculum. Students will learn how to strategize and negotiate through case studies, debates, and projects that simulate issues and obstacles operations & supply chain management professionals worldwide are facing today.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Discover new career opportunities with Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Madrid.
Careers in distribution logistics entail overseeing a process from start to completion. Professionals are in charge of the storage and distribution of goods, as well as monitoring the flow of goods from one stage to the next. Individuals must be highly organized and able to multi-task in order to improve the efficiency and output of an organization.
Purchasing coordinators are experts at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. They handle vendor relations, problem solve with suppliers and vendors, coordinate deliveries and ensure deadlines and goals are met.
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN
Supply chain managers handle the coordination of all aspects of the supply chain. They head a team of professionals in strategic planning, sourcing of raw materials, manufacturing procedures, delivery, and logistics. Individuals must be highly competent in negotiation, leadership, and intercultural communication.
INVENTORY CONTROL & COORDINATION
Inventory managers receive transport and ship incoming stock at the company. They are in charge of managing all procedures in the warehouse regarding inventory and their team of employees. Skills in team management, organization and communication are a must.
Customer service agents in Supply Chain Management are responsible for maintaining the proper workflow by providing assistance with the coordination of all warehouse duties pertaining to logistics operations from manufacturing to receipt by the customer.
BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY AND GREEN OPERATIONS
Professionals are responsible for amending business practices and the manufacturing process to minimize environmental damages and provide the most efficient solutions possible.
SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY
Strategists engage with business leaders for potential B2B operations, implement strategic initiatives for improved processes, to solve complex business problems and to help the team work more efficiently.
Transportation managers are responsible for making sure that all shipments in and out of the company are done efficiently, safely and adhere to budget constraints. Professionals here must have an extensive knowledge of local ordinances, government policies, safety regulations and legal procedures.