The Master Program in OffShore Engineering forms highly qualified professionals able to work in the framework of design and operation of offshore structures, systems and processes, and mastering the key enabling technologies for the sustainable exploitation of offshore resources. The Program aims to provide knowledge to afford an international working environment, to cope with advanced design techniques and to tackle the improvement and optimization of offshore operations in harsh environments.
5 reasons to enrol in this degree programme
- A leading, highly-international degree programme that interfaces directly with relevant industries
- Innovative prospects thanks to the potential of marine resources and the EU’s Blue Growth programme
- This degree programme trains highly-skilled professionals who are in high demand at the local and national level
- Internships (which can be combined with the final dissertation) are available at a local and national level
- Thanks to many exchange programmes, you can spend time abroad attending courses, participating in an internship or conducting research
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/OffshoreEngineering/Presentation
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.