Qualification: Master in Neuroeducation and Capacity Optimization issued by ISEP
Neuroeducation has transformed the paradigm of training by incorporating and promoting the interdisciplinary integration of educational sciences with those that study the functioning of the brain. Thus, unprecedented progress has been made in the learning process, since they contribute to the enhancement of people's neurocognitive and emotional capacities.
The presence of cognitive deficits in different neurological pathologies in childhood such as head injuries, tumors, etc., has made proliferate in recent times different formations in the neuropsychological field to try to alleviate these pathologies through the rehabilitation of functions, as well as the great variability of learning difficulties that we find in today's school. Likewise, there is currently a significant increase in clinical consultations of parents who take their children with clinical and cognitive symptoms, in some cases, and with the absence of it, in others, which disables them for optimal educational development.
The Master in Neuroeducation and optimization of ISEP's capabilities is a pioneer in its field since it provides the essential knowledge and treatment guidelines so that professionals interested in rehabilitation and / or cognitive stimulation offer a service that helps to alleviate the relative inattention they suffer patients with Acquired Brain Injury, Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder, dyslexia ..., addressing cognitive stimulation from a new educational paradigm: the stimulation of the brain from the potential and not from the deficit.
Master's Program in Neuroeducation and Capacity Optimization
- MODULE 1. Neuroeducation. Neurocognitive stimulation. Studying the brain from the processes.
- MODULE 2. Attention and memory as keys to the learning process.
- MODULE 3. Optimization of visual-perceptual abilities.
- MODULE 4. Neurocognitive intervention of Executive Functions to optimize learning.
- MODULE 5. Intervention in developmental disorders and language development.
- PRACTICE 1. Optimization of capacities in childhood through clinical cases.
- MODULE 6. Psychomotor intervention and cognition in childhood.
- PRACTICE 2. Emotions and learning.
- MODULE 7. Neurocognitive intervention: deficits versus potentialities. Another way of understanding education. Neurodidactics
- MODULE 8. Optometric assessment and intervention in learning disorders.
- MODULE 9. Neuropsychological rehabilitation in childhood.
- PRACTICE 3. Neuropsychological rehabilitation in brain damage. Clinical cases.
- MODULE 10. Neuropsychological intervention in ADHD.
- MODULE 11. Neurocognitive intervention in dyslexia.
- MODULE 12. Optimization of personal abilities (from childhood to adulthood).
- MODULE 13. Approach from the PCP (Person Centered Programming from the school).
- Recognized as of Professional Interest by the Madrid Association of Neuropsychology.
- Program recognized by the Aragonese Association of Neuropsychology specialized quality training.
- Director - Master in Neuroeducation and Capacity Optimization
Olga García Clinical neuropsychologist Director of the Comprehensive Care Center for people with brain damage Polibea SUR. President of the Madrid Association of Neuropsychology (AMNP). Coordinator in Madrid of the Masters in Neurorehabilitation, Neuroscience and Neuroeducation and Optimization of Capabilities of ISEP. Creator of the Castle of Neuroscience, Counseling in Neurosciences.
Competences of the Master in Neuroeducation and Capacity Optimization
- You will be able to integrate cognitive stimulation programs in children / adolescents with neurological disorders and without them.
- You will design and apply intervention strategies for cognitive stimulation, personalized to the pathology and the user's characteristics.
- You will differentiate the effectiveness of the intervention of the techniques and procedures of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
- You will program an intervention protocol in different pathologies (TBI, TDH, dyslexia, etc.).
- Analyze and identify the different intervention models of the different cognitive processes to optimize their educational development.
- You will recognize the role of optometry in the educational process.
- Analyze and identify the different models of neuropsychological rehabilitation in children.
- You will optimize in an integral way the personal capacities from childhood.
- You will develop the integral and holistic vision of the person through the approach of PCP (programming centered on the person since childhood).
Recipients of the Master in Neuroeducation and Capacity Optimization
The Master in Neuroeducation and Capacity Optimization is aimed at Graduates in Psychology, Medicine, Pedagogy, Psychopedagogy, Child and Social Educators, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Job placement technicians.