This program is designed for those who are looking to acquire Marketing and Management skills that are needed to develop sales and compete in business industries and international environment.
It is designed for individuals who have earned bachelor’s degrees from accredited institutions in Marketing, Management or related areas.
Bachelor degree in related fields; Admission tests administered by APBS.
It ensures that students are trained and developed in their decision-making skills to solve marketing issues, model consumer behavior and develop products or plans for a business. Graduates will have good opportunities to get jobs in advertising, promotion and sales, product management, marketing research telecommunication companies, and retailers.
- Strategic diagnostic
- Audit marketing
- Economic Prospective Analysis
- Business English
- Tics: Analytics table
- Fundamental Marketing
- Tourism Marketing
- Financial Services Marketing
- Retail Marketing
- Contemporary economy
- Tics: ERP/CR applications
- Marketing Strategic Planning
- Competition and Strategy
- Quantitative Methods
- Qualitative Methods
- Modeling of customer behavior
- B to B marketing
- Marketing for Non-profit Organizations
- Marketing and Sustainable Development
- Strategic Intelligence Systems
- Tics 3: Management toolbox
- Intercultural Marketing
- International Marketing
- Communication Policies
- Advertising Analytics
- Sales Force and IT
- Geographical Information Systems
- Communication in business environment
Program taught in: