This dual degree master course is based on a cooperation between the Technical University of Liberec, Faculty of Mechatronics, Informatics and Interdisciplinary Studies (Czech Republic) and the Zittau/Görlitz University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences (Germany).
Mechatronics is an interdisciplinary programme integrating knowledge from electronics, mechanics, informatics and operations. Its substantial features are artificial intelligence, interactivity, autonomous behaviour and advanced structures. It is used in many disciplines such as robotics, intelligent sensors, satellite technology etc.
Since the TUL programmes are recognized by the European Federation of National Engineering Associations FEANI, alumni are eligible for the EUR ING title.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Mechatronics, Informatics and Interdisciplinary Studies
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in a relevant field - either Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Entrance examination
- Fluent English skills (no official certificate required)
- DURATION: 2 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 5000
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000/USD 100 (application), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition application)
- PPLICATION DEADLINE: April 30, 2020 (for academic year 2020/2021.)
About the School
Top-level results in research and science, excellence in teaching and interdisciplinary collaboration have stood for the Technical University of Liberec since 1953. Around 7000 students study at seven ... Read More