Master in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Systems and Processes
The study program promotes the acquisition of theoretical knowledge, research and development and leads students to apply this knowledge and develop their creative facilities. The graduate acquires an adequate theoretical knowledge of natural sciences and a comprehensive knowledge of technical mechanics and main engineering disciplines.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Graduating from a relevant Bachelor's degree program
- On-line entrance examination
- Recognition (evaluation) of previous education (Bachelor)
- Fluent English skills.
- DURATION: 2 YEARS
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 4000
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000/USD 100 (application fee), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition fee)
- Scholarship based on merit available from the 2nd year.
- Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2019 (for the academic year 2019/20)
- SPECIALIZATIONS AVAILABLE:
- Manufacturing Systems
- Automated Control Systems
- The total number of students who may be admitted to this Master program: 10
- Should more applicants meet the conditions of admission, the final decision of the Dean about their admission to studies is based on the total amount of the points obtained in entrance exams.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 13, 2018