This study program is aimed to promote the acquisition of theoretical knowledge, research and development and to lead students to apply this knowledge and develop their creative facilities. The graduates will have the basic knowledge in the field of machine engineering and specific knowledge of machines and equipment design.
Since the T.U.L. programs are recognized by the European Federation of National Engineering Associations FEANI, alumni are eligible for the EUR ING title.
- Textile Machines and Machines Producing Nanofibre Structures
- Energetics Equipment
- Production Machines
- Machines and Equipment Design - the planned number of students accepted to the program is 24. After students' enrolment to the study program, the Dean issues the final decision about individual specializations.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's program of study or Master's program of study at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering or at another faculty with a similar specialization
- Successful passing the entrance examination (if the student is not exempt from the duty by the decision of the Dean).
- The applicant must prove their knowledge of English at a level no lower than B2
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 6, 2018