Master in Mechanical Engineering, Innovation and Industrial Engineering
Master study programme Innovation and Industrial Engineering is young and modern study field reflecting the needs of manufacturing companies. Students will gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills in innovation of a product and design and optimization of manufacturing process of a product. Students will gain knowledge of mechanical engineering extended by specific methods of innovation engineering, creativity and industrial engineering. Graduates find jobs in companies in innovation teams, as designers, industrial engineers, project managers, etc.
Since the TUL programs are recognized by the European Federation of National Engineering Associations FEANI, alumni are eligible for the EUR ING title.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Graduating from a relevant Bachelor's degree program
- On-line entrance examination
- Recognition (evaluation) of previous education (Bachelor)
- Fluent English skills (level B1)
- DURATION: 2 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 4000
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000 / USD 100 (application fee), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition fee)
- Scholarship based on merit available from 2nd year.
- Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2020 (for the academic year 2020/21)
About the School
Top-level results in research and science, excellence in teaching and interdisciplinary collaboration have stood for the Technical University of Liberec since 1953. Around 7000 students study at seven ... Read More