Master in Mechanical Engineering, Innovation Engineering
The study programme promotes the acquisition of theoretical knowledge, research and development and leads students to apply this knowledge and develop their creative facilities. The graduates will have the basic knowledge in the field of machine engineering and specific knowledge of product innovation.
Since the TUL programs are recognized by the European Federation of National Engineering Associations FEANI, alumni are eligible for the EUR ING title.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Graduating from a relevant Bachelor's degree program
- On-line entrance examination
- Recognition (evaluation) of previous education (Bachelor)
- Fluent English skills (level B1)
- DURATION: 2 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 4000
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000 / USD 100 (application fee), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition fee)
- Scholarship based on merit available from 2nd year.
- Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2019 (for the academic year 2019/20)
- SPECIALIZATIONS AVAILABLE:
- Product Innovation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 19, 2018