Master's Degree in Engineering and Technology
Course - Mechanical Engineering Industrial Design and Technology
The aim of the program
The aim of the program is to train highly qualified specialists for the mechanical engineering industries, where the generation and implementation of innovations, the latest scientific advances and technological solutions are required. Graduates of the program are provided with deep professional knowledge and skills to evaluate the technical state of a wide range of engineering equipment, including machine tools and systems.
As a graduate of Master's Degree Program in Mechanical Engineering and Technology, you will be prepared to demonstrate the ability to:
- carry out patent research, ensuring the purity and patentability of new design solutions;
- identify indicators of the engineering level of designing processes, mechanical engineering industries and products for various service purposes;
- develop generalized design problem solutions, analyze the variants and select the best solution, predict its introduction results, plan the projects implementation;
- participate in the project development of mechanical engineering products and industries taking into account engineering, designing, operation, aesthetic, economic and management options;
- develop adumbrative, engineering and production projects of mechanical engineering industries, facilities and equipment systems;
- develop functional, logical, engineering and economic management of the mechanical engineering industries, their components, engineering, algorithmic and software based on modern methods, tools and design technologies;
- evaluate the innovation potential of the performing project.
The master's degree program consists of 4 semesters:
- four core subjects in the first semester;
- three modules in 2 and 3semesters;
- research activity in the last semester.
The course lasts two years. Full-time education.
Applicants to a Master's Degree in Materials Science program should hold a Bachelor's degree in a related subject with good results.
Master's entrance examination is carried out in written form.
Last updated October 23, 2017