E2S UPPA Talents Academy Grants:
This scholarship program of excellence is aimed at outstanding students coming primarily from Europe and America.
Further information will be provided during the application procedure.
This program offers advanced level courses in statistical analysis, decision computer science, computer modeling and associated computer tools.
- This program aims to provide strong skills in stochastic modeling and statistical methods for data analysis, jointly with the associated computer tools.
- Courses are focusing both on applications in industry, especially in the area of quality control and safety analysis, and on applications in data mining and machine learning.
- Courses are taught by academics but also by engineers
- Depending on the excellence of students and their desire to pursue doctoral studies, courses about «advanced statistics» and «advanced applied probability» can be offered.
MASTER 2 - MSID
- French 2 ECTS
- Reliability theory 4 ECTS
- Survival analysis 4 ECTS
- Design of experiments 4 ECTS
- Statistical process control 2 ECTS
- Tools for engineering reliability 4 ECTS
- Datamining 2 ECTS
- Deep learning 2 ECTS
- Advanced machine learning 2 ECTS
- Data challenge 2 ECTS
- Literature review 2 ECTS
- Research or applied project 10 ECTS
- Internship 20 ECTS
Student Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program, the students in MSID will be able to:
- Conduct an appropriate statistical analysis
- Apply any classical statistical methods
- Construct and analyze an experimental design
- Propose and analyze a stochastic model
- Implement stochastic simulation methods
- Manage databases
Prospects for employment or further study
- Transportation, Aeronautics,Space
- Energy (oil, gas,nuclear renewal etc...)
- Pharmaceutics and medecine
- banking and insurance companies
- RAMS engineer
- Statistical analyst
- Data scientist
- Data processing engineer
- Ph.D. students
English language requirements
- CECRL B2 level in English is required. All teaching materials will be provided both in English and French. Students are allowed to use English or French during exams.
- A 4 years university degree in this field is required (Bachelor or equivalent).
- A limited number of students: 30 per year.
For any supplementary information or questions related to the application:
International Welcome Desk:
About the School
UPPA offers its students initial or continuing education, work/study programs or apprenticeships, to obtain Bachelor’s, Master’s and vocational degrees and Doctorates through its 3 Colleges and 2 Doct ... Read More