E2S UPPA Talents Academy Grants:
This scholarship program of excellence is aimed at outstanding students coming primarily from Europe and America.
Further information will be provided during the application procedure.
The program offers up-to-date knowledge in areas of applied mathematics related to modeling with partial differential equations.
- This program aims to provide strong skills in applied mathematics (partial differential equations analysis, numerical analysis, scientific computing, and high-performance computing, optimization).
- Courses are focusing on applications in industrial problems, fluid mechanics, wave propagation, optimal design, etc.
- This program prepares students for leading positions in private and public organizations in research and development departments.
• PDEs Analysis 6 ECTS
• Numerical Analysis of PDEs 6 ECTS
• High Performance Computing 4 ECTS
• Shape optimization 4 ECTS
• Advanced PDE analysis 4 ECTS
• Waves 4 ECTS
• Porous Media 4 ECTS
• Finite Volume Methods for Hyperbolic Systems 4 ECTS
• Stochastic PDE 4 ECTS
• Industrial Software 4 ECTS
• Fluid Mechanics 4 ECTS
• French or english as a foreign language 2 ECTS
• Internship 5 to 6 months 30 ECTS
Student Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program, the students in MMS will be able to:
- Elaborate and analyze mathematical models arising from physics, biology, geology, industry, etc.
- Elaborate and analyze numerical schemes.
- Develop, adapt, and use industrial or research software of numerical simulation.
Prospects for employment or further study
- Scientific computing
- Mathematical and numerical analysis
- Ph.D. Student
English language requirements
- CECRL B2 level in English.
- Students are allowed to use English or French during exams.
- All students who hold 4 four year university degree in a higher education institution can apply.
- Sufficient skills in mathematics are needed (mathematical and numerical analysis). A limited number of students: 30 per year.
For any supplementary information or questions related to the application:
International Welcome Desk:
About the School
UPPA offers its students initial or continuing education, work/study programs or apprenticeships, to obtain Bachelor’s, Master’s and vocational degrees and Doctorates through its 3 Colleges and 2 Doct ... Read More