The 2nd cycle in Materials Engineering, a course with a specialization in Materials for aeronautics, of Atlântica , aims to respond to the needs of the labor market and aims to train professionals with the advanced skills and knowledge in Materials for Aeronautics, or related areas, essential to the Engineering activities in a growing industry in Portugal.
The Master's degree aims to train students to demonstrate technical and professional leadership as well as the adaptability required in an ever-changing society.
Industry needs Material specialists to master and implement this knowledge in practical applications. In order to fulfill the objectives defined for this cycle of studies, the curricular plan was drawn up in consultation with the industry, assuring the interest of future employers, and with teachers from other Portuguese Higher Education Institutions.
This Master's degree includes internships at CarburesGoup and FIDAMC / Airbus.
They can apply for admission to the 2nd cycle of studies leading to the master's degree:
- holders of a bachelor's degree or legal equivalent;
- the holders of a foreign higher academic degree, which is recognized as meeting the objectives of the degree of licenciado by the Scientific Council of the Master;
- holders of a school, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as attesting to the capacity of the Master's Scientific Council to carry out this cycle of studies.
- Beginning October 26
- Thursday 5:30 pm-10:30 p.m.
- Fri 16h-22h
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Program taught in: