Markets are ever-changing, with increasingly sophisticated consumers. Now more than ever, companies require innovative, qualified marketing experts to implement creative changes.
From effective use of social media marketing to understanding your target audience, this program explores modern marketing methods and theories from various perspectives, giving you an insight into how marketing decisions relate to the analytical, strategic and operational areas of a business.
How You Earn Your Certificate
The Master in Marketing (60 ECTS) is a one-year program, divided into three terms. Each term comprises four courses (4 ECTS each) and one seminar (2 ECTS). Throughout the year, students are also exposed to real-life case studies, games and business simulations. In order to graduate, participants must also complete a business plan (6 ECTS).
A sample of the Master in Marketing courses:
1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, and an EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Marketing Research
- Online Marketing
The program develops a comprehensive view of the role of marketing in companies and how fundamental it is in driving companies’ success by creating competitive marketing strategies. Students will also:
- Investigate the impact of political, economic, sociocultural and physical environments in marketing practice and how to manage this.
- Understand the relationship between the customer and the company.
- Learn analytical, strategic and operational marketing competencies.
- Study the major processes of marketing through case studies and class discussion.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2018