Markets are ever-changing, with increasingly sophisticated consumers. Now more than ever, companies require innovative, qualified marketing experts to implement creative changes. From the effective use of social media channels to understanding your target audience, this program explores modern marketing methods and theories from various perspectives, giving you an insight into how marketing decisions relate to the analytical, strategic and operational areas of a business.
Duration: Three terms/one year (60 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Online
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Term Fee: 3,600€
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master's degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Marketing Research
- Digital Marketing
A sample of the Master in Marketing courses:
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Program taught in: