ISCTE Business School is well-known for offering the most highly rated, business-oriented MSc in Marketing in Portugal, with a clear international focus. Our full time, one year program is designed for students with little or no work experience and will provide them with a highly advanced qualification, both theoretical and practical, that will boost their career prospects.
In a competitive, changing business world, there is a growing demand for young professionals equipped with advanced marketing skills, knowledge, leadership potential and the ability to effectively deliver from day one in an organization. The IBS program makes use of its in-depth knowledge of the main marketing fields and passes this knowledge on to its students, giving them the tools they need to make an impact. The program also features guest speakers - well-known to the field of marketing - who are anxious to share their skills and know-how with the participants in the program.
Our commitment to academic excellence means we are also committed to the development of each student's personal skills. To assure that each student reaches his or her unique potential, we offer a state-of-the-art personal development program (PdP) and innovative experiences that enable them to discover their leadership qualities and creativity.
If you want the best possible preparation for a bright and challenging future in the business world, take a look at the Master of Marketing of ISCTE Business School, a program that offers the best to those who seek the best.
Why choose the MSc. in Marketing at IBS?
1. You will gain the skills, knowledge, and potential for success in your marketing career that come from our time-honored tradition of connecting theory with practice, and this innovative program itself that covers the most groundbreaking aspects of marketing.
2. Through an innovative approach, the program combines features of marketing and strategic management that explore new frontiers thanks to the expertise of our world-class faculty, who give you the organizational vision, objectives, and strategies plus the skills to apply them to marketing.
3. The program provides you with unique opportunities for personal development - a central feature of the MSc. in Marketing. A parallel program is also offered that explores and develops every aspect of behavioral, attitudinal, and personal skills, making you better prepared to achieve both your professional and personal goals.
4. A senior manager will act as your individual marketing mentor, and provide you with the advice, counseling and expertise you need to meet your career objectives.
5. Broad international exposure is provided - not only by our international faculty and students - but by a mid-week residential stay in Spain, in association with one of our prestigious educational partners. The mid-week experience will give you direct contact and first-hand knowledge of different business environments and realities.
6. You will have unique opportunities to engage in networking, team-building, and idea-sharing from day one of the course. The program starts with a residential weekend aimed at quickly promoting personal contacts, building team chemistry and fostering program awareness. This spirit is reinforced year-round with a host of other activities.
7. The program gives you a leg up in becoming successfully integrated into the marketplace, with the participation of successful alumni now working for high-profile companies such as Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Deloitte, TMN, Vodafone, Google, HP, KPMG, Kraft Foods, SIC, L’Oreal, Galp Energia, and other prestigious firms.
8. The course content is bolstered by the presence at ISCTE of the first European laboratory of research and analysis of new international trends in marketing - The Marketing FutureCast Lab project, sponsored by a joint venture of 20 of the most high-profile companies operating in Portugal.
9. You will get the unforgettable opportunity of living in one of the safest and most cosmopolitan cities in Europe. With a very affordable cost of living, warm climate, sandy beaches and an extremely hospitable, multicultural population, this is Europe’s west coast capital.
The tuition for the whole program is 6,850€:
5,250€ in the 1st academic year and 1,600€ in the 2nd academic year (dissertation year).
In the first year, the tuition fee can be paid either in one lump sum or spread over nine installments.
Application Process 2019/2020
We require the following skills and qualifications from applicants to our International Masters programs:
- A bachelors degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education;
- Proficiency in the English language;
- The results of an applicant's GMAT or GRE exam, although not mandatory, may enhance their chances of being accepted;
- Two recommendation letters;
- A motivation letter;
- Diploma and Transcript of Records.
Upon request from the Admissions Office you should send (copies of paper and files with scanned documents):
A copy of your official Bachelor degree certificate and any other degrees mentioned in the application form (if applicable)* Academic transcripts of courses and marks (if applicable) Two original photos Copy of your ID Card or Passport (and if applicable of Fiscal Identity Number) GMAT Score – optional *
*In cases where a Diploma is not available but the graduation is expected before September 2019 – we ask students to sign a Declaration of Commitment. The Bachelor's diploma must be provided no later than mid-September.
*The presentation of the GMAT score may enhance the value of your application and may be obligatory in certain cases.
Test results should be sent directly by the ETS (Educational Testing Service) to ISCTE-Business School.
Tel.:(+351) 210 464 225
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 13, 2018