Justification and Purpose
The key role played by Marketing and Strategy in the management of organisations is a fact of unquestionable relevance. Such relevance stems essentially from the contribution they give to accommodate the offer of new products and services to an increasingly informed and demanding market, on one hand; on the other, the need to respond to the demands of other stakeholders. This is the right path for organisations to tackle new challenges effectively and improve their performance and competitiveness.
This process of change will not be successful, unless organisations adopt an open and flexible management model. Otherwise, organisations will not be able positively respond to complex organisational changes. In this sense, the Master Programme in Marketing and Strategy aims at achieving the following objectives:
- Provide managers and researchers with advanced training/education in the field of Marketing and Strategy.
- Develop skills to assess and critically apply advanced concepts in the field of Marketing and Strategy within different organisational contexts.
- Update and deepen strategic and operational skills in the Marketing and Strategy domain.
- Embody theoretical and practical knowledge and skills.
- Endow professionals with increased skills in Marketing and Strategy and thus boost the Portuguese organisations' performance and competitiveness.
In addition, it is a three-semester-long programme which totals 100 ECTS. The two first semesters are dedicated to coursework, whereas in the third semester the student has to prepare a dissertation for the completion of the Master Degree Programme in Marketing and Strategy.
Would you like to consolidate your current training and get familiar with more advanced practices in the domain of Marketing and Strategy and boost the prospects of your future career? The Master Programme in Marketing and Strategy as offered at the EEG/UM is an excellent answer to your expectations!
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Last updated September 30, 2017