Master in Marketing & Sales in Barcelona / Madrid
Globalization, new information technologies, and new distribution channels are changing marketing’s point of view. Also, consumers have become more and more demanding and have more information, so they are fully aware of what they want and need.
All companies need professionals in their Marketing area, capable of successfully leading the correct combination of the three main elements offered by this Master Degree: solid marketing training and knowledge, the skills necessary to know how to respond to the current market and environment and the ability to turn the existing technologies into a competitive advantage.
The EAE’s Master in Marketing & Sales in Madrid or Barcelona has three objectives presented in three main areas:
- To develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes those allow people to contribute towards the marketing area in an efficient manner: Identifying opportunities, threats, and changes to the company’s competitive environment and guiding the company’s strategy according to possible scenarios and specific cases.
- To develop management skills in participants to allow them to succeed in their professional life: Being able to communicate and encourage work teams in a globalized, diverse and multicultural environment, standing out for leadership and negotiation.
- To provide a clear view of the opportunities and risks of the new marketing trends, and to know how to adapt the company to a new competitive environment: Being able to lead the implementation of new operational management systems aimed at the market and the consumer.
Introduction to Business Organization:
- Organization and Business Administration.
- Quantitative techniques.
- Business and Marketing Planning Process in organizations.
- Market Research, Information Management, and Decision Making.
- Financial impact of strategic decisions.
- Marketing in Digital Environments.
Strategic Marketing Management:
- Creating value in businesses.
- Delivering customer value.
Strategic Market Planning and Go-To-Market:
- Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Managing customers and Key Accounts, new models of business organization.
- Business strategies for Customer-Centric Marketing. Business GameMarketing in Digital Environments.
Marketing & Sales plan
Students who pass the course will obtain the Master of International Business Degree from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the degree from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or from Universidad Camilo José Cela (if studying in Madrid). In order to obtain the degree from partner universities, it is necessary to fulfill the requirements established by the institutions.