Master in Marketing & Sales
This programme will be conducted in English.
With the EAE’s Master in Marketing & Sales in Spain, we offer the key to corporate excellence to professionals in direct contact with customers, equipping them with the skills required by the market.
Throughout the programme, the professionals are provided with the conditions to change. Participants in the programme will undergo an experience and process of change.
Reasons to do EAE’s Master in Marketing & Sales in Spain:
- AME and ADIGITAL
EAE is a member of two of the main associations of Marketing and Digital Economy of Spain: AME and ADIGITAL. Marketing Association of Spain is an organization whose goal is the valorization and recognition of the profession and activity Marketing. ADIGITAL is the largest multi-sector partnership of the Digital Economy.
- Marketing Plan
Making a Marketing Plan during the master is a key factor, because it helps participants to develop the skills and competences acquired during the program. Furthermore, we enable them to gain greater insight into this management tool, which is fundamental in the strategic development of the company.
- Certificate in Google Ads
EAE gives participants the option of taking specialisation programs free of charge. The ‘Program of Expertise in Google Ads’, with a qualification from EAE and certification from Google.
- Certificate in IBM’S SPSS
EAE gives participants the option of taking specialisation programs free of charge. The the ‘Program in Quantitative Market Research Methods and Specialisation in SPSS’ from IBM with a qualification from EAE.
- One of the best Master in the area
The Master in Marketing and Sales is one of the best according to the ranking of El Mundo. It stands as the second best Masters of Marketing from Spain. The ranking is notable because 100% is taught in English. In addition, values the high employability of its graduates.
- The second most reputed School of Spain
EAE Business School has been named one of the best business schools in the world according to the Merco Ranking. Also, the America Economia's Ranking highlights EAE among the top 15 internationally.
The Master in Marketing & Sales pursues the following aims:
- DEVELOPMENT. Knowledge skills and attitudes within the marketing department. The course involves: a) Understanding and applying marketing fundamentals and strategies in accordance with the company’s strategy, understanding the Marketing Plan as a basic tool, not only of the department itself, but also of the company’s strategic management. b) Controlling the techniques to obtain information and developing this into a Marketing and Competitive Intelligence Information System. c) Developing the skills necessary to identify opportunities, threats and changes to the company’s competitive environment and adapting the company’s strategy according to possible scenarios. d) Controlling the bases of the different marketing mix policies at the company.
- NEW MARKETING AND COMMERCIAL TRENDS: To provide a clear view of the opportunities and risks of new marketing trends, and to know how to adapt the company to a new competitive environment developing skills to address specific marketing needs appropriately in different sectors and being able to lead the implementation of new operational management systems aimed at the market and the consumer.
- MANAGEMENT SKILLS: To enable participants to succeed in their professional life: a) Being able to communicate and encourage work teams in a globalized, diverse and multicultural environment. b) Reaching a full understanding of the organizational processes, in particular, those that allow professionals to create and improve corporate value. c) Analysing the market situation, defining different scenarios, establishing opportunities and defining the business strategy and how to implement it.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 8, 2017