Masters in Marketing and International Business
Companies are experiencing a growing demand for people trained in the field of marketing, especially with an orientation towards international business, who possess the necessary knowledge, capacities, and attitudes to evolve effectively in their field and to lead change in an increasingly competitive globalized economy. In this globally competitive context, the Universidad de las Américas, Puebla, through its School of Businesses, offers a Masters in Marketing and International Business to address this opportunity. The program focuses on strategic direction in an international environment and the analysis of different processes organizations go through which lead them eventually to discover new national and international markets. Their success depends on the quality of their strategic planning, achievement of objectives, deployment of recourses as well as members’ motivation and commitment.
The Master in Marketing and International Businesses is a graduate studies option for people who already hold degrees in Business Administration and related areas that are looking for an alternative to the conventional MBA (Masters in Business Administration) for graduate studies.
The program maintains academic relations and exchanges with other prestigious international educational institutions. Dual degrees are available with Reims Management School and ESC Toulouse in France.
Develop participants’ knowledge, skills, and international experience so that they may excel in positions requiring marketing management and international operations.
- Develop students’ ability to apply business and marketing knowledge in international contexts through a conceptual understanding of relevant disciplines.
- Reaffirm students’ ability to identify international markets with high levels of opportunity and to develop strategies accordingly.
- Develop students’ analytical capacity to correctly define problems and formulate innovative solutions in unpredictable and/or foreign environments.
- Foster a global perspective among students, in accordance with current demands of the business world, in order to increase their openness to change and ability to adapt.
- Strengthen students’ appreciation of cultural diversity as a source of opportunity.
- Form outstanding and committed professionals with international know-how and English/Spanish language skills.
- Expose students to the major areas of study and research in the marketing discipline.
- Equip students to compete more effectively in the international labor market.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 31, 2018