We live in the era of content and communication. Never was a world more connected and transformed by the technological revolution in all its fields. A physical and digital space where companies fight a strategic battle for sales, audience, data or simply the reputation of their brands day after day. Marketing and communication is a fundamental piece in this contest. It is the way we have to transmit the differential or the value proposition of our company or product through a multitude of channels. And if we add to that conventional media that infinite space that is the Internet, the fundamental question is where do we begin to communicate?
In the new Master of Marketing and Digital Communication of the Cajasol Institute you will not only learn where but what to communicate in an honest and creative way to create and manage content that stands out in each medium and that generates profitability in the digital world. And for this we will use a methodology and a system of group dynamics called RolePlay, with a structure as real as that used by many agencies that work for numerous clients day after day.
methodological approaches of the Master in Marketing and Digital Communication
Our master's degree contains different thematic blocks and is designed as processes occur in real life, always in the direction of what the client demands and what our students will find as soon as they enter the labor market. It is the natural cycle of any marketing agency or department. We create something based on a strategy, place it in a digital space, position it, disseminate it, sell it, measure it and analyze it. That will determine the result that will take us back to the creation process, to the continuity or to the change of strategy according to its performance. While this process is happening, the student will face other continuous challenges at the Strategy, Economy, Legality or Digital Transformation level that will accompany him throughout the course.
Our classes are really practical where you will use the necessary technology and even leave the classroom to get to know first hand the work of very influential companies in the sector. Let's get started!
1. The Digital Strategy in Content Generation
In this academic block you will learn:
- Audiovisual Production for Digital Environments
- Video edition
- Chromas and Postproduction Effects
- Aerial Recording with Drone
- Mobile video
- Branded Content
- Creation of Jingles and Music for Advertising
- Recording and Voiceover
- Photography and Image Editing
- Graphic Design and Printing
- Branding and Logo Creation
#Note: For several months you will be creating all kinds of content in a practical and dynamic way, individually and in groups. Always guided by professionals. All this content will be used throughout the course and presented together with the TFM.
2. Creation of Digital Spaces
Once the content has been created, we need a place to host it, where the conversion takes place and direct contact with the customer. Therefore, in this block it is essential to master the following subjects:
- CMS Website Design
- Apps Design
- Usability Experience in Digital Environments
#Note: You will not learn web design in eight isolated hours. You will be learning web design throughout the course and every month, so that at the end of the master you can manage and manage a web page in CMS and an online store with enough criteria to create, move or publish content for numerous customers. Knowing the mobile environment and the world of Apps will also be a wonderful challenge.
3. Digital Positioning of Contents
We have created the content and the space where it lives. So it's time to position it. In this block you will train in:
- SEO positioning
- ASO Positioning (Apps)
- Positioning Tools
- Writing focused on Web Positioning and Blogs
- SEO On Page
- SEO Off Page
#Note: Understanding how Google works and how to adapt any content to position it and receive more traffic can be key in your digital strategy.
4. Dissemination of Content in Online and Offline Media
In this phase of the process you will learn many things like:
- Advanced Management of Social Networks
- Adwords Campaigns (SEM)
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Street marketing
- Email marketing
- Digital Tools
- Brand Crisis Management
- Press Office: Communication tools for dissemination
- News Writing
- Press Conference Organization
- Event Creation
- Event Streaming
#Note: Once the content is created, placed and positioned, we must disseminate it. Learning to use these channels correctly is a fundamental step in the success of a campaign. So be prepared to feel the pressure when publishing or covering an event.
5. Sales Management and Applied Economics to Marketing
You will discover matters as important as:
- Principles of Economics applied to Marketing
- Business Canvas Model
- Market Evaluation Tests
- Marketing and Internationalization Channels
- Digital Age Business Models (sale, fee for use, subscription, Fremium, Brokerage, advertising, rentals, licenses)
- Lean Startup and Entrepreneurship
#Note: Selling a product or service is probably the ultimate goal that all companies want today. It is not enough just to communicate for this reason it is essential to have control of the economic part of any marketing action or campaign.
6. Digital Analytics and Big Data
In this block you will train in:
- Web Analytics and BiG DATA
- Analytics in Social Networks
- Advanced Measurement Tools
- Advanced Segmentation
- Google Analytics
- Tag Manager
- Objectives and KPI
- CRO Optimization Processes (Conversion Rate Optimization)
#Note: Measure and Analyze. Without measurement we can never know the effectiveness of our campaigns or their real impact. You will be surprised to know all the data that is collected every second on the internet. We can know what is being said about you in real time with “Social listening” tools.
7. Marketing Strategies
The origin of modern Marketing. Discover the strategies and new trends of Marketing today.
- Principles of Modern Marketing
- Development of a Marketing Plan
- Differentiation and Focus
- Inbound Marketing
- Analysis of the competition
- Customer Journey
- Product and Client
- Affiliate Marketing
- Guerrilla marketing
#Note: A base of fundamental knowledge and that have originated the evolution of Marketing to what it is today and that every student should know.
8. The Legal Limits of Marketing
In this block you will discover:
- Digital Competences
- Data Protection Act
- How to manage copyright in music and images
- Digital Reputation
#Note: What you can and cannot do on the internet is something key that not everyone knows. Where is the legal framework and how far can we go with our content or our campaigns will help you focus your strategy much better without making mistakes at a very high cost.
9. Digital Transformation
Today a fundamental process in any company that intends to survive in the current environment. In this phase of the process you will learn:
- Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP)
- Most common programming language
- Project Management
- Systems for the Administration of the Relationship with Users (CRM)
- Cloud and Cybersecurity.
- Hiring and talent management
#Note: Automate processes, connect better with your customers, optimize your resources, protect your online content. It is not an option, the digitalization of companies is a must have to learn.
Practical training based on Role Play.
Throughout the master's degree, our students will face a continuous challenge: they will have to work for a client while they learn. And they will be in permanent contact with him throughout the course. Each client is dedicated to a different sector, with its processes, its objectives, its virtues and its defects, but with one thing in common: they will be very demanding with the students. Sometimes they will have weeks and others only hours to resolve any contingency or marketing action that may arise in the communication department of these companies.
Our director of the Master will act as a link, advise and guide students in front of clients in different classes where the requests will be analyzed and the way of focusing each work. And of course it will ensure that all work is delivered on time.
In this way our students will live in their own skin real situations that occur in all companies and that require talent, leadership, decision making and courage on the part of the students to overcome them.
Objectives of the Master in Marketing and Digital Communication and Teachers
- Marketing and communication is a very broad and constantly evolving field. We intend to offer you a concrete vision, an honest, practical and real life-inspired training. Something you see reflected in any company today. We want you to understand how the customer really thinks and what he will expect from you as soon as you set foot in his offices. It will be your biggest asset in entering the labor market.
- You are going to record, edit, photograph, design, create, publish… it is not about becoming an expert technician but about understanding the language and the means to be able to lead a work team, to be able to communicate with the specialists in each subject and to know Why the processes are like that. And what better way, than having gone through them.
- This training is designed to achieve goals and generated under the criteria and experience of a huge cast of teachers who work daily with many clients, small and large for years. We want it to be a unique experience from beginning to end.
How to pass the Master
- Attending and participating in classes during the course. Attendance to all classes (except 10% of teaching hours for very justified reasons) and participation are essential requirements to pass the Master.
- Performing those practical exercises and jobs that each module manager requests, and successfully surpassing them.
- Performing the controls that each module manager requests and successfully surpassing them.
- Preparing the final work (TFM), which will be tutored by teachers of the Course and must be defended before an Evaluation Court.
- Enjoying and putting passion to everything you do. Without passion, communication is always less effective.
About the School
Durante sus 30 años de historia el Instituto de Estudios Cajasol ha sido reconocido como una de las mejores escuelas de negocios nacionales, especialmente dentro del ámbito andaluz con cuyas empresas ... Read More