LAST SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE, APPLY NOW!
March 2017 – March 2018. The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Marketing and Communications offers you a training of excellence, paid internships, career service, international networking and many others benefits for your professional and personal development. Various teaching formulas are available to suit every requirement.
- undergraduates or graduates
- professionals in the field of marketing and communication
- entrepreneurs looking for a solid structure in marketing and communication.
The Master’s Degree is designed for all those who are seeking their first exposure to the world of marketing and communications or for all those who are already working in this environment, but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their own field, all within a structured environment.
On completion of the training course, attendees will be able to:
- Expand the knowledge and ability to apply the most cutting-edge marketing and business communication strategies.
- Recognize individual market components and use this understanding for better marketing management.
- Learn how to launch and manage the most effective marketing strategies.
- Form an effective integrated marketing plan.
- Understand the process of defining and implementing streamlined communication strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Master the use of communication tools and channels.
- Apply marketing and communication knowledge to a variety of business contexts.
The Rome Business School employs a wide array of teaching methods:
- Case study analysis
- Assisted private studying
- Guest speakers
- Company tours
- Complementary cultural initiatives
Paid Internships And Career Service
Attending this Master’s Degree course entitles to:
- International paid internships at leading companies and organizations;
- Further internship programne in New York City;
- Inclusion of your CV in the Rome Business School’s database and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the Rome Business School’s international network;
- A free CV review;
- Support in the management of job interviews;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners;
- A personalised search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Company and Marketing Strategy
Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
- The Marketing Environment
- Marketing Information Systems and Research
- Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behaviour
- Business Markets and Business Buyer Behaviour
Designing a Customer-Driven Marketing Mix
- Segmentation, Targeting, Differentiation and Positioning
- Product, Services, and Brands
- New-Product Development and Life-Cycle Strategies
- Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
- Pricing Strategies
- Marketing Channels
- Retailing and Wholesaling
- Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
Communication and Promotion
- Public Relations
- Personal Selling
- Sales Promotion
- Direct Marketing
- Event Management
- Website Creation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Online Advertising
Competing on an international scale
- Creating a Competitive Advantage
- International Marketing and The Global Marketplace
- Marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility
The technical/professional teaching is enriched by:
Training in interdisciplinary competencies, such as:
- Interpersonal communication techniques
- Public speaking
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Project Management
Learning options and Tuition fees
The Rome Business School offers numerous didactic formulas, to allow you to take advantage of the Master in Marketing and Communication in the most suitable way for your needs.
- Full Time Formula (on-campus or online): € 12.000
- Executive Formula (on-campus or online): € 5.500 euro
- Professional Formula (on-campus or online): € 3.500 euro
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 18, 2016