Recognized by Eduniversal
Top 200 – Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones
Ranked N 60 in Marketing, Western Europe
Rome Business School’s Master in Marketing & Communications is the answer for anyone wishing for a training of excellence and aiming to start and consolidate a professional path in these fields. High-level teachings, international internships, getting in contact with companies and organizations operating in this industry will provide the student with the skills needed to work effectively and successfully in this market.
Why studying in Rome
- The ultimate education experience in the eternal city
The cradle of civilization and homeland of an invaluable cultural and artistic heritage, Rome is the ultimate location to live a higher education experience; take advantage of the many beautiful places and enriching initiatives offered by the roman landscape and learn in one of the most proficuous centers of made in Italy production.
- An always growing business ecosystem
With more than 650.000 companies registered in the region and more than 1.000 new startups in the city territory, a growing rate of entreprises of 1,81% in just last year, the italian capital is the second city for number of new business on a national level.
- There’s no business you can’t find
From fashion to food & beverage, from arts to tourism, Rome is the birthplace of multiple renowned enterprises and activities of made in Italy products and services, all of them operating in the business sectors tackled in the school’s programmes: an aspect that allows the students to experience first hand the reality they’re aiming to access to.
- Study in Rome, experience everywhere
Through the company visits and study tours organized by Rome Business School, you’ll have the chance to get in contact with worldwide-known institutions and renowned companies, become familiar with different professional environments and expand your network. Our school also offers the opportunity to take part in internships, in Italy and abroad, at prestigious and successful companies.
6 months of lectures
6 months dedicated to the final project work
2 months internship in Dubai, the U.S. or in Europe
Visits at international companies and organizations
Integrative cultural program
Seminars and events
Contents of the Master in Marketing & Communications
- Marketing in the XXI century
- Partnering to build customer value, relationships, and engagement
- Marketing environment: explanation, components, and importance
- How to get and make the most of customer insights
- Consumer buying behavior behavior
- Business buying behavior
- Segmentation, targeting, differentiation, and positioning
- How to create a competitive advantage
- How to develop successful Products, Services, and Brands
- Product Life Cycle: Stages and Strategies
- Pricing strategies
- Additional pricing techniques
- Marketing channels and distribution
- Retailing and wholesaling
- The art of communicating value to your customers
Communication Tools and Channels
- Advertising: strategy and techniques
- Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
International Marketing and Communications
- Global marketing and communications today
- Ethics and sustainability in international marketing and communications
- Digital Marketing
- Search Marketing and SEO
- Content Management Systems
- Digital marketing strategy and planning
- Social Media Marketing
- Graphics for the web
- Web Analytics
- Email marketing
- Search advertising
- Multilingual web marketing
- Mobile web marketing
- Planning your web presence
- Disasters and recovery
- Other online marketing techniques
Managerial Soft Skills and Competencies
- Project Management
- How to create a budget
- Time and stress management
- Public Speaking for business
- How to Create Dynamic Cross-Cultural Communication
- How to Network Successfully
- Smart working within organizations
- Modern Managers
- How to pitch anything: yourself, your ideas, your projects
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- High Performing Organizations
- Collaborative Technologies
- Public relations and networking
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Rome Business School’s Master in Marketing & Communications offers you the opportunity to take part in the exclusive EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp, an intensive program of the duration of 1 week in the wonderful Spanish city of Barcelona, in cooperation with the prestigious EAE Business School. Get the chance to learn all of the secrets of entrepreneurship, techniques of Design Thinking and the Lean StartUp methodology!
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies, such as:
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee for this Master is:
Full-Time: 12.000 Euros
Executive: 5.500 Euros
Professional: 3.800 Euros.
It can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)