Master in Marketing and Communication
Marketing and communication are two disciplines that go hand-in-hand for the promotion of a company's products and the consolidation or improvement of the image of the organization. Many of the traditional techniques are still in use, even though new tools are increasing in importance in a society that has grown ever more dependent on new technologies.
This programme will study in detail the various lines and applications of marketing and communication, both from a general point of view that takes into account the present reality and from a perspective associated with business strategy.
- To investigate current trends and future marketing and communication forecasts in national and international environments
- To analyse the following disciplines and topics: public relations, online marketing, advertising, event management, etc
- To learn how to develop comprehensive marketing strategies and communication plans
- To acquire the management skills, abilities and techniques necessary to develop successfully in the areas of marketing and communication
- To work with case studies in order to learn about the professional standards in the sector and to improve related aptitudes
- To acquire skills and learn proper practices related to teamwork, international vision, interdisciplinary practice and problem solving
- To become a member of a network of classmates, tutors, faculty members, experts in business communication and marketing etc which will allow the development of the contacts necessary to enter and succeed in the sector
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017