Master in Marketing & Communication
Train managers in marketing and strategic communications on validated theoretical models and a critical orientation of the current practices in these fields.
- Duration 15 months in part-time,
- Admission Application review + interview,
- Format Twice a week and Saturdays,
- Double degree Grenoble School of Management,
- Next term starts October 2013,
- Admission requirements Baccalaureate degree (+ 4 level) in Economics, Management or other equivalent degrees.
Baccalaureate degree (+4 level), application review and interview.
Application form along with:
- Cover letter.
- 2 certified copies of the Baccalaureate certificate and Higher degrees (with two certified copies of the degrees in French).
- 2 recent excerpts of a birth certificate in Arabic and French.
- 2 CV.
- 4 passport photos.
- Copy of employment certificate.
- 2 certified copies of C.I.N.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 3, 2018