Companies increasingly need profiles that integrate expert knowledge about marketing and commercial management, becoming complete business development profiles. It is not only useful to think about advertising campaigns, or sales processes, in isolation, but Marketign's leadership goes much further.
This Master in Marketing and Commercial Management offers greater professional versatility for marketing-sales professional development through strategies and tools.
- The Master GESCO is the market's leading Marketing program.
- Number 1 in the Marketing category according to the El Mundo ranking 19 consecutive years.
- Digital content transverse throughout the program.
- School with a comprehensive service offer. Professional Development Unit, ESIC Alumni, ESIC Entrepreneurs, ESIC Languages and International Study Tours to complete training abroad.
- 6 months after the end of the program: 94%
- One year after completing the program: 97%
Data of former students of the program
Functional areas that our students occupy
- 62% Marketing
- 27% Commercial and sales
- 9% Business development
- 2% Communication and Advertising
Geographical areas where they work
- 80% Spain
- 13% Europe
- 5% LATAM
- 1% USA
- 1% Africa
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action-feedback-analysis-action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual requirement in evaluations, cases, exercises, etc.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final project supervised.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
John Schnobrich / Unsplash
This master in marketing provides an important strategic vision, all the techniques and tools to develop analytical skills and, finally, professional and managerial skills and competences to lead constantly evolving marketing and management environments, increasingly global, digital and hyperconnected.
- Society and company
- New business models
- Environment and marketing
- Digital business
- Marketing and innovation
- Marketing Science
- Business strategy and strategic marketing
- Internationalization and emerging markets
The value offer
- Analysis of the portfolio of products and services
- The voice of the client / consumer in the design process
- Importance of the quality of services
The customer, central axis
- Competitive intelligence and Big Data
- Inbound marketing
- Customer Experience Management
- Offline means of communication
- Digital media
- Physical and digital distribution channels
- Organization and business management
- Customer Management
- Sales forecast and business plan
- Marketing Intelligence
- Metrics and effectiveness
Development of professional and managerial skills and abilities
- Personal brand
- Critical thinking
- CSR, good governance and sustainability
- Marketing plan
# 27 ESIC among the 27 best International Business Schools in MBA teaching - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the world top of university centers and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More