By studying the Master in Marketing and Commercial Management in Madrid you are preparing yourself to hold positions in companies such as: director or marketing manager, brand manager, commercial manager or product manager, among others. This Master’s Degree is also highly recommended if you are an entrepreneur or are thinking about starting a business.
Throughout the course you will learn about important issues in the field of marketing such as consumer behaviour, the importance of brand image management or the way digital media operates. All while being surrounded by experts in the different fields and using a study methodology that facilitates learning.
You will also gain access to our Career Opportunities Programme, where you will find internships and job offers that are tailored to your preferences.
This Master’s Degree will be held Mondays and Wednesdays. Best of all, you have the option of choosing between two different timetables meaning that you can combine the studies with your work or other activities: either in the morning from 10:00 to 13:00, or in the evening from 19:00 to 22:00. We offer the highest adaptability and quality! Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We are at your complete disposal.
- Good organisational, leadership and management skills.
- Adaptability to change and innovations in technology.
- Ability to provide a company’s senior management with strategic and operational plans.
- Critical analysis and abstract thinking.
- Quick identification, analysis and solving of problems.
- Open-mindedness towards the socioeconomic and cultural environment.
As well as a high level of personal and professional cultural enrichment guiding day-to-day activities, ultimately transforming the cost of education into productivity for the business and organisations.
Case-Study: Case studies are used to study the functional areas of a business, most of which deal with real problems that can occur in any company.
PMO: Management and support tools to transform a project into reality, with a global and dynamic vision of the environment that includes its strengths and weaknesses.
Inspireo Workshop/LEGO methodology: Improved entrepreneurship training by unleashing the potential of individuals in a creative and participatory work environment. Implemented through INSPIREO WORKSHOP.
Balanced Scorecard (design of business management strategies): Management model based on goals whose achievement is measured using business indicators.
Team Building: Students are divided into small working groups. Group work is a fundamental part of training future professionals to take on positions of responsibility.
Business Marketing Management Area
Module 1: Marketing & business. Marketing in industrial and service companies.
- Company, typology and environment.
- Marketing department: structure and team.
- New requirements, new globalised marketing.
Module 2: Research & Marketing Science: market researching and neuromarketing.
- Identifying trends and opportunities.
- Collection and treatment of information. CRM.
- Consumer behaviour and psychology.
Module 3: Branding. Crisis management and reputational risk.
- Corporate and product brand. Brand image. Meanings and differentiation.
- Types of business conflicts and their sources. Crisis manual.
International Marketing Area
Module 4: Legal foundations of marketing.
- Brand Protection: term and scope, renewals, optimisation and Brand defence.
- Intellectual Property: legislation, Private Data protection, infringements.
- Data transfer: legislation, Private Data protection, violations.
Module 5: Positioning and strategy for products and brands: globalisation and decision making.
- Market Segmentation: schemes, techniques and life-style typology.
- Descriptive, factorial, component and cluster analysis, conjoint analysis, MISS model.
Module 6: Global Marketing. New markets and export subsidies.
- Internalisation of marketing in the global economy.
Marketing Plan Area
Module 7: Digital Marketing. Communication stimuli for effective dialogue in the market.
- Communication in the field of marketing. Techniques.
- Advertising and its functions. Promotion. Messages and creativity.
- Social Media. SEO and SEM. Analysis and Measurement of social networks. Reputation.
Module 8: E-commerce.
- Create a Strategic Electronic Commerce Plan.
- The technological structure in e-commerce.
Module 9: Supply Chain Management in Marketing
- New profession of buyers and Value Added chain.
- Management of orders and contracts. Quality and the “ABC” learning curve.
Module 10: Market forecast. The sales forecast. Budgets, benefits and perceived value.
- Setting sales targets based on expected demand, the product or service.
- Sales forecast, overall budget and profit and loss account. Key budget features.
- Pricing. Price as a regulator of consumption. Price discrimination.
Teams Management, Leadership and Negotiation Area
Module 11: Management skills. Leadership and empowerment. Team management.
- Leadership styles. Management of change. Coaching, emotional and social intelligence.
- Empowerment and motivation. Social climate. Talent management.
Module 12: Management of the commercial sales network. Negotiation and Key Account Management.
- Competencies of the sales team. Training, motivation and reward.
- Total outsourcing vs outsourcing of specific processes. Effectiveness of both methods.
(*)Curriculum content, programming and materials may undergo some variation due to changes in academic planning.
(*)The order of the modules is indicative based on the scheduling of the Master’s Degree.
These studies will provide you with the opportunity to develop your professional career in different fields, where you can work in areas such as:
- Services and Industrial Marketing.
- Marketing Manager.
- Sales Manager.
- Imports – Exports.
- International Relations.
- Distribution and Logistics.
- Business Consulting.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017