With the Professional Master's Degree in Marketing and Advertising, you will be able to acquire the essential knowledge to create strong brands and position them in the market through strategies of differentiation, innovation, execution, growth and control. Learn to lead the engine department of any company or organization.
- Marketing director
- E-commerce manager
- Online Communication Department
- Director of accounts in agencies
- Community Management
- Commercial Director
- Customer Management
- Advertising Agencies in Madrid: Leo Burnett, Gray, Shackleton, Mrs. Rushmore, Lola, BDBA.
- Science Park of Andalusia - Granada
- Secuoya Group
Strategic marketing planning
- Evolution of marketing processes
- The new experience marketing
- Electronic commerce
- Relational marketing
- Marketing One to One
- Marketing 2.0.
- Retail Marketing
- Quality and Efficiency in the marketing plan
- Customer Experience and Shopping Experience
- Sales management
- Sales Force
- Trade Marketing
- Management of commercial networks
- New business opportunities
- Corporate and institutional
- Management of intangibles
- Public relations in specialized sectors
- Publicity Management
- Preparation of the media plan: tools and practical cases
- Corporate identity
- Introduction to MK Digital and Online Reputation
- Creation of strategy 3.0
- RRSS: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google Plus
- Facebook ads
- Audiovisual production in digital media
- Positioning SEO and SEM
- Online marketing management
- Mobile marketing strategies
- Contents 3.0 (Blog)
- New digital professions
- Interaction strategies as brands that connect with the audience
Commercial communication management
- Communication strategy and planning
- Trade Marketing and promotion
- Planning of advertising media
- Sponsorship techniques
- Sell in the digital environment
Market research and consumer trends
- Consumer psychology
- Analysis of consumption trends
- Coolhunting tools
- Marketing Intelligence
- Qualitative and quantitative methods of Marketing Research
- Philosophy of planning
- Product Branding
- Devotional branding
- Emotional branding
- Detection insights
Account management in advertising
- Taking of briefing and writing contrabriefing
- The Naming, cases and creative dynamics to find him
- National and international accounts management
- Effective advertising campaigns, from concept to execution
- Account Executive: Profile, functions, tools and case studies
- Direction and Production of art
- Management and control of suppliers
A Unique Method
Know the subject and its surroundings from a perspective based on the current situation to face the future.
Develop your intellectual potential with specific training, acquiring the essential knowledge to know the subject in depth.
The structure of the Master allows concentrating specific areas of the subject, attending to the demands and interests of the market.
Become responsible for your own learning with tools that increase your abilities.
- Class sessions shared between the ESCO Granada headquarters and the offices of some collaborating companies.
- Content integration activities.
- Access to 9 sessions of other 360º Masters chosen by the student.
- Team practices.
- Spin off - Labs.
- Professional Coaching Mentoring.
- Final Project and Practices.
Scholarships and grants
The ESCO Foundation, in accordance with its mission, wants to give an opportunity to those candidates who, motivated to study at ESCO and with academic excellence, do not have sufficient financial resources.
Annually grants scholarships and grants to finance the Master Programs.
The program may undergo changes in content, teachers or dates that will be communicated in a timely manner.
Program taught in: