Master in Marketing Management
The MSc in Marketing Management of ISTUD offers you an ambitious and exciting path to enter the world of marketing, communication and digital.
The Master in Marketing Management is an ASFOR accredited specialist Master course designed for those who, coming from different faculties, want to enrich their knowledge, develop their operational skills by experimenting with concrete work situations and acquire tools and techniques that prepare them to enter the company and for lay the foundations for a brilliant career and realize their professional aspirations.
The numbers of the Master in Marketing
- 6 months full time training in the classroom and project work
- 3 to 6 months internships in the company
- 40 partner companies
- 97% of placement
- 485 students already graduated
the master in 3 steps
The classroom phase
- Lectures with teachers, experts, management consultants
- Testimonies of company managers and company visits
- Group work and exercises
- Orientation and Career Coaching
- Teamworking workshops, Digital Storytelling, Excel
- English online with native speakers
- Interviews with Industry Managers
- Analysis of emerging issues and themes in management
- Works commissioned by companies to intervene in the design or implementation of business projects related to the issues addressed in the Master
The internship in the company
Minimum three months of professional experience, in Italy or abroad, with reimbursement of expenses, in:
- National and multinational companies
- Consulting company
Investing in an ISTUD Master means creating a rich cultural and professional baggage that you will carry with you for a lifetime
ISTUD is a Business School that designs and implements programs and training courses aimed at managers of companies and institutions and young people with high potential.
In over 45 years of activity in the training sector, 60,000 executives and cadres have attended its programs and more than 2,600 new graduates have been trained with its Masters.
Its Faculty includes 150 professionals including Italian and foreign trainers, researchers and managers.
- Human Resources and Organization
- Scientists in the company
- Marketing Management
- Retail Marketing
- Jurists in the Company
The Master's Program
- Business models
- Operational processes
- Human resources
- Project management
- Quantitative methods for management
- Public speaking
- Time management
- Selection interview management: enhancement of the profile and feedback processing
- The competitive scenario
- From consumers to customers
- Market research
- The external environment
- Market segmentation
- Target customers
- Brand positioning
- The Brand Identity
- Sales Promotions
- Brand Extension
- Unconventional marketing
- Value Proposition
- Business model canvas
- Product management
- Marketing economics
- Marketing budget
- The price lever
- Distribution and sales
- Trade marketing
- Retail Management
- Integrated communication
- Digital marketing
- Social Media Marketing
How to participate in the selections
The Master is aimed at graduates of all the Faculties. The minimum requirement is the first degree. Graduates who obtain the title by the end of the Master are also admitted to the selection.
To participate in the selections send your curriculum through our website and you will be contacted by the ISTUD Team available to provide you with all the indications concerning the Master and the registration procedure.
The selection takes place through psychoattitudinal tests, individual motivational interviews and the assessment of the knowledge of the English language.
The dates and locations for the selection will be announced on the website www. ISTUD .it / mastermktg.
Costs and scholarships
The cost of the Master is € 12,000 (including VAT) and includes all the activities planned during the classroom phase, the English language course, the computer course, the teaching material.
Payment is divided into four installments. Registration is formalized with the signing of the letter of commitment to participate in the Master and the payment of the first installment amounting to Euro 3,600.
Ability to access scholarships and loans at a discounted rate at a partner bank.