Behind a strong brand image there is always a lot of hard work in marketing. When it comes to luxury products and services, this effort is all the more important meaning that is essential to have the support of the very best professionals. Therefore, the Master in Marketing Management of Luxury Business in Barcelona will prepare you to succeed in this environment while also meeting the high expectations.
Among other subjects, you will study the most important markets in the luxury sector, distribution policies and retailing or Luxury Merchandising. And to top it all off you’ll be learning from the best specialists and professionals in the sector.
This Master’s Degree will only be held on Fridays with an intensive class that takes place from 17:00 to 22:00, so that you can coordinate it with your work or other daily activities.
By studying the Master in Marketing Management of Luxury Business in Barcelona you will receive a degree from ESERP in addition to a University Degree from the UVIC-UCC. Education and recognition at your fingertips, are you ready to delve into the luxury market?
- Good organisational, leadership and management skills.
- Adaptability to change and innovations in technology.
- Ability to provide a company’s senior management with strategic and operational plans.
- Critical analysis and abstract thinking.
- Quick identification, analysis and solving of problems.
- Open-mindedness towards the socioeconomic and cultural environment.
As well as a high level of personal and professional cultural enrichment guiding day-to-day activities, ultimately transforming the cost of education into productivity for the business and organisations.
Case-Study: Case studies are used to study the functional areas of a business, most of which deal with real problems that can occur in any company.
PMO: Management and support tools to transform a project into reality, with a global and dynamic vision of the environment that includes its strengths and weaknesses.
Inspireo Workshop/LEGO methodology: Improved entrepreneurship training by unleashing the potential of individuals in a creative and participatory work environment. Implemented through INSPIREO WORKSHOP.
Balanced Scorecard (design of business management strategies): Management model based on goals whose achievement is measured using business indicators.
Team Building: Students are divided into small working groups. Group work is a fundamental part of training future professionals to take on positions of responsibility.
Modules and Courses
Contextual analysis and evolution of luxury.
- Geographical distribution of luxury.
- Factors influencing luxury growth.
- Analysis of brands and large groups.
- Sales volumes.
Important markets in the luxury sector.
- Art – architecture.
- Jewellery and luxury watchmaking.
- Fashion and accessories.
- Perfumes and cosmetics.
- Haute cuisine and gourmet products.
- Travel and luxury hotels.
Marketing strategies and policies.
- Luxury marketing vs traditional marketing.
- Successful marketing strategies in the luxury sector.
- Analysis of national and international markets and marketing strategies.
- Positioning of products and services in the luxury sector.
Optimisation of margins and pricing policies. Budgets and investments analysis.
- Price fixing system for a product or service in the luxury sector.
- Pricing strategy in European markets vs China, US, Japan and emerging countries.
- Analysis of discounts, outlets, online sales and other strategies.
- Preparing budgets for products and services in the luxury sector.
- Discounts, outlets and online sales strategies.
Consumer profile and customer marketing.
- Analysis of the luxury consumer’s consumption habits.
- Coolhunting and new trends.
- Strategies for attracting new customers in the luxury sector.
- The personal shopper.
- Attributes in luxury brands (truly unique and timeless personality).
Distribution and retailing policies.
- Alternatives to traditional distribution.
- Selective distribution.
- Creative retailing.
- Multi-brand boutiques. Factory Outlet. Pop-up store.
Social networks and Web 3.0. Digital Marketing: E-commerce and mobile marketing.
- Positioning a website.
- Social networking in the luxury brands sector.
- Mobile marketing as a new form of contact with the customer.
- Selling products and services in an online store. E-commerce.
- Visual merchandising techniques.
- Merchandising strategies for the luxury sector.
- Fashion merchandising vs retail merchandising.
- Advantages and disadvantages of merchandising.
- How to measure results in Retail Merchandising.
- Strategy and brand value management in the luxury sector.
- Brand architecture in the luxury sector.
- The market value of important luxury brands.
Brand, reputation and corporate social responsibility.
- The brand and its values.
- CSR: social and environmental causes.
- The artisanal sector and its involvement in CSR.
- Management policies for reputational crises.
- Social networks and reputational risk.
(*)Curriculum content, programming and materials may undergo some variation due to changes in academic planning.
(*)The order of the modules is indicative based on the scheduling of the Master’s Degree.
These studies will provide you with the opportunity to develop your professional career in different fields, where you can work in areas such as:
- Luxury Marketing Management.
- Sales Manager & Product Manager.
- Marketing Manager & Branding Manager.
- Luxury Customer Management.
- Fashion, Footwear, Leather Goods and Accessories Sector.
- Fine Jewellery and Luxury Watchmaking Sector.
- Perfumes and Cosmetics Sector.
- Wines, Champagne and Liquors Sector.
- Luxury Hotel Management Sector.
- Automobile and High-End Boating Sector.
- Real Estate Sector.
- Haute Cuisine and Delicatessen Sector.
- Design Products & Window Dressing.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 19, 2017