- A personalized curriculum sets the Master in Marketing Management apart from other similar programs: Choose up to five elective subjects from different areas and tailor your education.
- Be Competitive in the 21st Century. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as one of the most innovative business schools in Spain.
- Become certified by the Microsoft Imagine Academy on top of your Master’s degree – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies.
The Master of Science in Marketing Management in Madrid provides an in-depth and practical knowledge of relevant and innovative marketing skills, concepts, models, and methods. The program teaches the frameworks, theories, tools, critical and creative thinking skills in areas that include, sales management, digital marketing, market research, brand management, and new product development.
Master in marketing management in Madrid, Spain helps students to develop and enhance their marketing knowledge and is so critical to the professional success in the field of marketing management. The Master of Science in Marketing Management in Madrid teaches students not only tactical skills and techniques in the field of marketing but also how to apply them to real-world business initiatives.
The program also teaches the most important fundamental managerial concepts including leadership, legal environment of a business and strategic international management. During the Master in Marketing Management program in Madrid, Spain students will gain a strong competitive edge to secure employment in current and emerging markets worldwide with competency in intercultural communication.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Madrid, Spain
- Use of the Best Case-Studies & Learning-by-Doing.
- Faculty Are Current Marketing Managers & Directors.
- Practical Company Visits & Learning Outside the Classroom.
- Students from More than 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Various Networking Events.
- Career Opportunities with Renowned International Companies.
- Develop an ability to analyze the international business environment to produce marketing solutions effective in current and emerging markets across the globe.
- Provide a strategic framework to assess and implement various international marketing practices.
- Create awareness of digital marketing approaches and enable students to create appropriate processes.
- Habituate participants to be in touch with latest innovative marketing techniques and practices.
- Teach to design marketing strategies and other initiatives that take into consideration globalization as well as ethics and sustainability in business.
- Enhance managerial competencies through activities that provide training in teamwork, leadership, communication & creativity.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Benefit from GBSB Global Business School’s large selection of resources that help students lay the groundwork to achieve their professional goals as a result of attending the master of marketing management in Barcelona. Students studying for their Master in Marketing Management in Barcelona are supported by GBSB Global faculty and staff who prepare them for the next phase of their lives by offering professional workshops, corporate business presentations on campus, and career orientation services.
Professionals in advertising develop creative content from visual marketing campaigns to video commercials to attract the target market to the product and/or service and to communicate the right brand image to the audience. They also analyze the performance of the ads, research new methods of reaching existing and potential markets and consumers.
Professionals in digital media work with social networks, SEM, SEO, website content management, email marketing, online advertising and digital publishers that offer sponsored content promotion. Careers in the field of digital media incorporate aspects of journalism, content management, social media, analytics, research and graphic design.
MARKET RESEARCH ANALYSIS
Market research professionals conduct marketing research to identify customer needs and preferences, trends in the market and gain customer insight. This work plays a major role in product or service development and strategic marketing decision making when expanding to new markets or planning a diversification.
Brand managers are responsible for developing the brand identity, brand image and its core values and communication of this brand identifies to the market, ensuring its consistency. This work required strong communication and analytical skills and creativity.
Product managers continuously analyze the trends in the market and competition, customer needs and preferences, customer satisfaction to ensure that the product is marketed well, is competitive in the market and meets the needs of the customers.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 18, 2017