- A personalized curriculum sets the Master in Marketing Management apart from other similar programs: Choose up to five elective subjects from different areas and tailor your education.
- Be Competitive in the 21st Century. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as one of the most innovative business schools in Spain.
- Become certified by the Microsoft Imagine Academy on top of your Master’s degree – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies.
The Master of Science in Marketing Management in Barcelona is designed to develop an in-depth knowledge of relevant and innovative marketing skills and techniques for prospective students interested in pursuing marketing careers.
The program provides tools, theories, frameworks, critical thinking skills and learning-by-doing projects in areas that include brand management, sales management, digital marketing, market research, and product development. This allows for more effective development, enhancement and refinement of marketing knowledge and skills that are so critical to the professional success in the field of marketing management.
The Master of Science in Marketing Management in Barcelona teaches students not only tactical skills and techniques in the field of marketing but also how to apply them to real-world business initiatives. The program offers insight into designing marketing strategies for current and potential customers and markets, as well as teachings fundamental managerial concepts like understanding the financial environment and strategic management of an international organization.
During the Master in Marketing Management program in Barcelona, Spain students will be trained to secure employment in current and emerging markets worldwide with competency in intercultural communication and leadership.
Graduates from this program will have a unique set of skills that will give them the competitive edge as they take the first steps to building their future career in marketing in any country across the globe.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April/Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Barcelona, Spain
- Use of the Best Case-Studies & Learning-by-Doing.
- Faculty Is Current Marketing Managers & Directors.
- Practical Company Visits & Learning Outside the Classroom.
- Students from More than 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Various Networking Events.
- Career Opportunities with Renowned International Companies.
- Develop an ability to analyze the international business environment to produce marketing solutions effective in current and emerging markets across the globe.
- Provide a strategic framework to assess and implement various international marketing practices.
- Create awareness of digital marketing approaches and enable students to create appropriate processes.
- Habituate participants to be in touch with latest innovative marketing techniques and practices.
- Teach to design marketing strategies and other initiatives that take into consideration globalization as well as ethics and sustainability in business.
- Enhance managerial competencies through activities that provide training in teamwork, leadership, communication & creativity.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Benefit from GBSB Global Business School’s large selection of resources that help students lay the groundwork to achieve their professional goals as a result of attending the master of marketing management in Barcelona.
Students studying for their Master in Marketing Management in Barcelona are supported by GBSB Global faculty and staff who prepare them for the next phase of their lives by offering professional workshops, corporate business presentations on campus, and career orientation services.
Advertising incorporates both facets of marketing - creativity, and sales. Professionals here create everything from visual marketing campaigns to catchy commercials, as well as conduct research to determine new methods of reaching existing and potential markets and consumers. Communication skills are a must here, as the right messages need to be developed to deliver the correct image of a brand or concept.
Careers in digital media involve utilizing news sites, social networking channels and digital technology to further the agenda of a brand or concept. Professionals here must have excellent communication skills, a deep understanding of digital marketing and must be technologically proficient. Careers in the field of digital media incorporate aspects of journalism, social media, analytics, marketing initiatives, research and visual design.
MARKET RESEARCH ANALYSIS
Market research analysis is responsible for the improvement of a product or service, the advancement to new markets, or the targeting of a new consumer base. Outcomes as such are reached by meticulous market research, consumer segmentation, and the dissemination of questionnaires, surveys and other methods of consumer-brand feedback.
Brand managers continuously monitor marketing trends and competitor tactics to ensure the product or service being offered best fits market demand. A brand manager often becomes the point person for creating and implementing online and offline marketing strategies for the product or service. Professionals here must have strong analytical skills, research abilities and a high tolerance for multitasking under pressure.
Product managers oversee the development of a product from the manufacturing stage until the point of sale with its consumer base. Careers in product management are multifaceted, and individuals here must be prepared not only to improve the innovation of the product itself, but also to handle the corresponding budget management, promotional initiatives, and customer feedback.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 9, 2018