Gain the qualitative and quantitative analysis expertise that’s in high demand among leading companies across a range of industries.
- 57% Female Students Enrolled
- 26 The average age of students in this program
- 71% International Students Enrolled
- 83% Global Placement Rate
- Develops the critical expertise in qualitative and quantitative analysis that is in high demand among leading companies across a range of industries.
- Teaches skills specific to success in the modern marketing world, including research and analysis, customer insights and relationship management, international marketing, consumer and buyer behavior, and database analytics.
- Access to the latest software used to inform decision making in marketing, including Quality, SPSS, SAS, SQL, R, Qualtrics, TAPSCAN, Qualboard, Perseus, and MediaMark.
- Classes are held in the evening and all analytics degrees are offered in part-time and full-time formats.
- STEM designation, increasing employability of international students due to three years of OPT (optional practical training).
The Bentley MSMA prepares you for a wide range of careers, no matter the industry you are interested in. See below for a partial list of employers and job titles our alumni have achieved over the past year.
|Company Name||Alumni Title|
|Adidas Group Peru||Retail Marketing Sr. Manager|
|Applied Marketing Science||Analyst|
|Bose Corporation||Marketing Optimization Analyst|
|CVS Health||Consultant - Enterprise Analytics|
|Foxconn||Business Program Manager|
|Lightship Wealth Strategies||Investor Relations Specialist|
|Nuance Communications||Marketing Operations Analyst|
Courses in the MSMA program make extensive use of the campus-based Center for Marketing Technology (CMT). There, you’ll apply up-to-the-minute tools to aid decision-making in database marketing, product design, sales automation, analysis of social media effects, and other key areas. The center includes a mini-lab where you can conduct focus groups and product tests; the lab has a video feed to an adjoining observation room and to the main classroom.
The Bentley Graduate Online Learning Experience
Online education has revolutionized learning in higher education. At Bentley, we offer online education in two ways. Watch our video to learn more about those formats and how you will engage with professors and other students no matter where you are located.
Top Employers Hiring Our Graduates
All applicants will be evaluated for foundation waivers.
- GR521 | Managerial Statistics
- GR523 | Marketing Management
- CS605 | Data Management and SQL for Analytics
- IPM652 | Managing with Analytics
- MK612 | Strategic Marketing
- MK711 | Marketing Research and Analysis
- MK726 | Customer Data Analysis and Relationship Marketing
- ST625 | Quantitative Analysis for Business
- ST635 | Intermediate Statistical Modeling for Business
Select two marketing courses from the list below. The remaining course can be in marketing or any other discipline, at the 600 level or higher.
- MK701 | Internship in Marketing Practice
- MK712 | Consumer and Buyer Behavior
- MK713 | Marketing Promotion and Communication
- MK715 | New Products: Planning, Developing and Marketing
- MK716 | International Marketing
- MK718 | Marketing of Services
- MK725 | E-Marketing
- MK735 | Marketing for Corporate Immersion
- MK755 | Special Topics in Marketing
- MK758 | Enhancing Creativity
About the School
Bentley University is one of the nation's leading business schools, dedicated to preparing a new kind of business leader and one with the deep technical skills, the broad global perspective and the hi ... Read More