The Marine Biology Master provides multidisciplinary advanced training for the analysis and understanding of marine biodiversity, from genes to ecosystems, their functioning, and diversity. The program includes a strong component of laboratory and field work in different marine ecosystems. Applications include marine biological resource exploitation, conservation, and biotechnology.
- Marine conservation, fisheries resources use, and management, marine biotechnology;
- Impact studies and monitoring of marine ecosystems;
- Marine ecosystems management;
- Marine biotechnological innovation;
- Marine natural products;
- Marine ecotourism;
- Marine environmental education.
This is an essential training component towards a higher degree (Ph.D.).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 26, 2018