Gain a Competitive Edge
Our 10-month Master of Science in Management degree program is designed specifically for non-business majors (business minors may apply) who want to excel in today’s marketplace. As one of the most innovative programs in graduate business education, our program builds on the skills and knowledge gained in your undergraduate studies preparing you for a broad range of fields and careers.
- A hands-on learning environment with small classes and a 10:1 student: faculty ratio
- Opportunities to gain real-world experience through team-based consulting projects
- Personalized career direction and coaching from staff, faculty and professional connections
- Speaker series and networking opportunities that connect you with innovators and industry thought-leaders
The Masters in Management program starts in July with a five-week module to prepare you for graduate-level business courses. The fall and spring semesters are divided into four modules where you’ll build a foundation in finance, marketing, operations, business analytics, accounting, economics, information technology, ethics, organizational behavior, and leadership.
The MBA Advantage
As an additional benefit of the Wake Forest Masters in Management program, graduates have a head start with the potential to complete their MBA degree in 12 months as part of the MBA Advantage. Graduates will receive credit for program courses that are substantially equivalent to Wake Forest MBA coursework when they return. Candidates must apply and be admitted to our MBA program within five years of graduating from the Masters in Management program.
MSM Program Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the Masters in Management program, you must hold or be pursuing a non-business bachelor’s degree (business minors may apply) from an accredited institution, and if you have already graduated you must have limited post-graduate work experience.
Land the Job You Love
Today’s job market is more competitive than ever. If you give us 10 months, we can provide the business knowledge and skills that it takes to get the kind of job you deserve – we have the employment outcomes to prove it.
As an MS in Management student, you will have access to the following resources:
- Career coaching to explore your options, refine your goals, and enhance your interviewing and presentation skills
- The Center for Market Readiness & Employment will help you develop the skills you need to launch the career you want
- Our extensive Wake Forest alumni network and corporate contacts will allow you to make invaluable connections to set your career on the fast track
About the School
Founded in 1834, Wake Forest is a private, coeducational collegiate university based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. One of the leading institutions of its kind, Wake Forest blends the intimacy of a ... Read More