The Master’s Degree in Management of the Universitat Jaume I is a pre-experience one-and-a-half-year full-time program mainly taught in English which provides the opportunity to acquire and develop advanced knowledge and general management competencies. The master, designed for graduates interested in leading organizations and companies, focuses on an innovative and international perspective on management and gives the opportunity to study one semester abroad (University of Salford, UK; University Carlo Cattaneo, Italy) and to do an international internship.
- Coordinator: Ricardo Chiva Gómez. Department of Business Administration and Marketing. UJI.
- Number of credits: 90 ECTS credits (European Credit Transfer System).
- Duration: one and a half academic years (October 2017 /January 2019).
- Language of instruction: English/Spanish.
- Mode of study: face-to-face learning.
- Price: in accordance with official fees yet to be announced (2016: 46,20 €/credit).
This school offers programs in: