Rapid political, economic, social and technological changes are taking place across the world. New forms of leadership are required to cope with and actively shape these complex changes. This one-year three-term program explores the realities of being an authentic leader in the 21st century, from making strategic decisions, managing people, performances and negotiating effectively, to operational and marketing management. Focusing on the development of critical thinking and executive skills, this program will give you the tools to be an effective leader and adapt to future changes in business.
Duration: Two semesters/one year (60 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Online
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Semester Fee: 3,600€
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master's degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Corporate Leadership
- Division/Business Unit Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning
A sample of the Master in Management courses:
- International Business Management
- Innovation Management
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018