Rapid political, economic, social and technological changes are taking place across the world. In order to cope with and actively shape these complex changes, new forms of leadership are required.
This one-year program (three terms) explores the realities of being an authentic leader in the 21st century, from making strategic decisions, managing people and performance and negotiating effectively, to operational and marketing management.
Focusing on the development of critical-thinking and executive skills, this program will give you the tools to be an effective leader and to adapt to future changes in the business.
How You Earn Your Certificate
The Master in Management (60 ECTS) is a one-year program, divided into three terms. Each term comprises four courses (4 ECTS each) and one seminar (2 ECTS).
Throughout the year, students are also exposed to real-life case studies, games and business simulations. In order to graduate, participants must also complete a business plan (6 ECTS).
A sample of the Master in Management courses:
- International Business Management
- Innovation Management
1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, and an EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Corporate Leadership
- Division/Business Unit Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning
This program develops a comprehensive view of companies and business strategies and practices in management while focusing on management styles specifically geared towards creating leaders. Students will:
- Investigate the impact of political, economic, sociocultural and physical environments in marketing practice and how to manage this.
- Look at the business from the point of view of both the customer and the company.
- Learn management competencies and authentic leadership.
- Study the major processes within business management through case studies and class discussion.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2018