- A different training experience with innovative and exclusive methodologies and content.
- Cross-sectional design of contents allowing a global vision of the company instead of the traditional program organized in vertical "silos".
- Future oriented, company 4.0 and with an integration of the business world transverse to the Master.
- AMBA Accredited - Only 2% of schools in the world have an accredited MBA.
- Models of thought in a digital world: the holistic digital business metamorphosis.
- Unique international experiences: double degrees, immersion trips or stays at one of the international universities with which ESIC has an agreement.
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action-feedback-analysis-action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual requirement in evaluations, cases, exercises, etc.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final project supervised.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
Headway / Unsplash
The Master in Management is developed to prepare students to add value from the moment they join an organization. The program is based on four axes: focus on the future, business content, focus on the company, time logic.
- The Art of Decision Making: Business Analysis
Accounting and Finance
- Microeconomics for decision-making: financing and investment
- The Tripple Bottom Line
Marketing / sales
- Market and consumers
- Demand generation
- Digital Analysis Tool Kit
- Big data & data modeling
- Digital Communication Tool Kit
- Local and global business models
- Operations: delivery of value online and offline
- Digitization: the holistic business metamorphosis
- Project management
- Critical, creative thinking and innovation
- Persuasion and influence
- Your professional spoiler
- Extreme leadership
Ethics and global citizenship
Future environment - International module in China
# 27 ESIC among the 27 best International Business Schools in MBA teaching - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the world top of university centers and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More