The MSc in Management is a full-time, two-year Program, fully taught in English, designed for those who have a first degree in business studies or areas alike. Our main objective is to provide students with in-depth up-to-date knowledge and skills so to enhance their capabilities to thrive in the modern business world.
7 Reasons for Choosing the Master in Management at Iscte Business School
1. Don’t miss the opportunity of being part of one of the most reputed Management programs in Europe
- Ranked 31st in its category, among the Top 50 Best Masters Programmes, in Western Europe in 2018/2019 (Eduniversal)
2. Learn from the best industry practices
- Interact regularly with reputed practitioners who will offer their vision and experience in a series of workshops aimed at discussing and analyzing the different areas of the management field.
3. Benefit from a reputed faculty, with a specialized and flexible learning style
- The faculty of Iscte Business School has authored more than 100 books in different management disciplines, many of which are now required reading at other Portuguese universities;
- There is a close working relationship between students and faculty and students benefit from weekly contact hours, continual email contact and a sustained relationship with the faculty throughout their professional lives;
- A wide range of electives are offered to provide the students an opportunity to shape their professional preferences;
- Cutting-edge knowledge of management topics in classes that teach you how to apply what you have learned.
4. Thrive in a welcoming culture where personal development and creativity are encouraged
- Participate on the personal development programme (PdP) that enables students to discover their leadership qualities and creativity;
- The welcome week allows you to engage in networking, team-building and idea-sharing from day one of the course. This spirit is reinforced year-round with a host of other activities;
- Mentoring program - with their mentors, students have the opportunity to discuss their academic progress and career prospects, and benefit from their recognized professional experience;
5. See your merit recognized and rewarded throughout the program
- Award for the best MSc in Management Student (sponsored by Deloitte and PwC)
- Award for the best candidates
6. A truly international outlook
- Possibility of doing a Double Degree - it allows students to graduate with two diplomas from two Universities (Iscte and a partner university). For the Msc in Management, the partner universities are:
- KEDGE Business School – France (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA accredited);
- Universitas Gadjah Mada - Indonesia (AACSB accredited);
- Florida International University - USA (AACSB accedited);
- Tongji School of Economics and Management - China (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA accredited).
- Possibility of doing an exchange / Erasmus program with our partner universities.
7. Get excited with the program’s career prospects
- Our career services will support you with counselling, access to opportunities, the IBS Career Forum and presentations in class by companies;
- Employment rate of 100% up to 6 months after completion of Programme;
- The sectors most represented in the recruit of master's graduates are Consulting and Audit, Industry & Energy, Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, HR Consulting, Distribution and Retail;
- Close contact with a large pool of successful alumni now working for high-profile national and international companies.
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Data Analysis for Management
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Planning and Marketing Innovation
- Advanced Accounting
- Strategy and Corporate Development
The Master in Management is designed for high-caliber graduate students and taught exclusively in English, in an international and multicultural atmosphere, therefore candidates must show evidence of a completed Bachelors degree as well as proficiency in the English language.
Applications are exclusively submitted online, on Iscte’s website. Several information will be required for applicants to type in, namely Personal Information, information about Education and also Working Experience. Candidates will have to upload some Documents as well:
- Diploma/Transcript of Records from the bachelor's degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education;
- ID card/Passport
- Proficiency in the English language (optional);
- The results of GMAT or GRE exam (optional)
Candidates still concluding their undergraduate degree must also add:
- Declaration of Commitment (download available on application form)
- Transcript of Records with current grading
Would you like to know more?
- Get in touch with your Program Manager!
Tel.:(+351) 210 464 211
- Check the detailed information about the master's study plan, faculty, alumni testimonies and application process at our website!
About the School
Iscte Business School is a pioneer School in the teaching of management and business sciences, and the first where this was an autonomous area as opposed to a subject taught within the field of econom ... Read More