The MSc in Management will work with two classes. In order to allow students to continue their studies in Portuguese, the content of one of the said classes will be taught in Portuguese, however, due to the permanent internationalization of the Business School, the Master's program also offers one class where all courses are in English. In spite of the different languages, the content of the courses are identical
The ISCTE Business School’s MSc in Management is a competence oriented program designed for those who have a first degree in business studies or areas alike. Our main objective is to provide them with in-depth up-to-date knowledge and skills so to enhance their capabilities to thrive in the modern business world.
The MSc in Management proposes a continued studies option for graduate students in the areas of management or similar and has the general objectives of:
- Improving students' knowledge about central topics in management sciences;
- Developing specialized competences in topics convergent with the students' interests and professional expectations, which might contribute towards de production of a final research project;
- Endowing students with research methodologies, procedures, and techniques, which enable them to develop their research project with a high degree of autonomy.
The tuition for the whole program is 7,350€:
5,750€ in the 1st academic year and 1,600€ in the 2nd academic year (dissertation year).
In the first year, the tuition fee can be paid either in one lump sum or spread over nine installments.
Application Process 2019/2020
The requirements for admission in the MSc in Management are:
- A bachelor degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education in the area of management, business or alike;
- Sound proficiency in the English language;
- The results of an applicant's GMAT or GRE exam, although not obligatory, may enhance the chances of being admitted.
Upon request from the Admissions Office you should send (copies in paper and files with scanned documents):
A copy of your official Bachelor degree certificate and any other degrees mentioned in the application form (if applicable)* Academic transcripts of courses and marks (if applicable) Two original photos Copy of your ID Card or Passport (and if applicable of Fiscal Identity Number) GMAT Score – optional *
*In cases where a Diploma is not available but the graduation is expected before September 2019 – we ask students to sign a Declaration of Commitment. The Bachelor's diploma must be provided no later than mid-September.
*The presentation of the GMAT score may enhance the value of your application and may be obligatory in certain cases.
Tel.:(+351) 210 464 225
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 13, 2018