- In 2018 Kozminski University ranked 20th in the Global Masters in Management Ranking published by "Financial Times".
- The Master Program in Management is designed to meet global market demand for qualified graduates with a wide range of business skills, knowledge of analytical tools, and the ability to apply them in a market context.
- Available specializations in strategic management and innovation management, as well as a diversified plethora of elective courses, allow students to create their own learning path while enhancing their areas of interest. The program is delivered via a mix of taught modules, practical experience, workshops, case study analyses, and research projects – and it is designed so that participants can either begin a career in business or continue the academic experience in a doctoral program.
- Students are encouraged to participate in international exchange programs offered by the university so as to master the skills that are necessary to work in a multicultural environment.
What you gain from your studies
- Knowledge of leading strategic concepts and current research findings.
- Knowledge of most interesting case studies and practices.
- Skills and tools needed for a successful formulation, evaluation, and implementation of new competitive strategies.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to the rapidly changing environment under pressure.
- Ability to handle complex business challenges within a budget and time limits.
- Communication and negotiation skills (public presentations, teamwork, multi-party and multi-cultural negotiations, outside-the-box thinking).
- Real-life experience with strategic consulting assignments.
- A critical understanding of key concepts in the human resource management discipline
- Knowledge of the techniques of fulfilling personnel and HRM functions in contemporary national and international workplaces.
- Knowledge of psychological and social conditioning of human behavior in organizations and the ways of influencing human behavior.
- Knowledge regarding managing people in national and international contexts.
- Skills and tools needed to conduct independent critical analyses of organizations, businesses and business models, and strategy.
- Ability to evaluate management processes as a whole in versatile environments.
- Knowledge of typical organizational problems and their diagnostics.
- Effective communication with clients and an understanding of the basics of international commercial contracts.
Career opportunities after your studies
- A strategy consultant with a deep understanding of strategy and its context: environmental analysis, financial analysis, and organizational diagnosis.
- A corporate strategy planning specialist.
- A high-potential manager.
- Human resource management specialist in a domestic or international company or in public administration.
- Consultant in a company specializing in recruitment and selection, headhunting, and modern HRM systems.
- A management consultant for major consulting companies.
- A high-level manager on the CEO track.
- A business analyst.
- Strategic Management
- Innovation Management
* Specializations will launch provided that the required amount of students sign up.
- Management in Context & Contemporary Management Theory
- Macroeconomics and Business Economics
- Application of Mathematical Statistics
- Innovativeness and Creativity
- International Business Strategy
- International Marketing
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Development
- International Business Law
- Psychology in Management
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Research Methods
- Accounting for Strategic Decisions
- Operations Management
- Open Collaboration Communities
- Artificial Intelligence in Business
- Elective Courses
- Dissertation Seminar
|Specialization courses: Strategic Management
||Specialization courses: Innovation Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Negotiations
- Consulting Project
- Strategy Classics: Competitive Advantage and Value Creation
- Strategic Management Game
- Designing Innovative Organizations
- New Product Development Process and Innovative Project Management
- Innovative Research Techniques and Knowledge Acquisition
- Design Thinking and Service Design in the Innovation Processes
- Innovative Management Lab
- Strategy of Innovation
Admission for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entrance test. The maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA. Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program.
Application for full time and part time Master's programs at Kozminski University must include:
- application form - complete the form online, print and sign.
- original Bachelor/Master degree diploma or notarized copy and transcript of records.
- 1 signed passport photograph.
- copy of the national ID or a passport.
- A CV in English.
- proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable).
- certificate confirming proficiency in English (unless the high school/university courses were taught in English) - e.g. FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT issued by the University of Cambridge; IELTS (>=6.0 points); TOEFL IBT (>=87 points); TOEIC (at least 700 points from the test); LCCI (English for Business level 2, 3, 4); London Test of English certificates (PEARSON) - level 3, 4, 5 (certificates Edexcel). Polish citizens who did their previous studies in English or who scored at least 95% on the basic level or 80% in the extended level from the English Language at the Polish Matura can be excluded from submitting an English proficiency certificate.
All documents issued in foreign languages should be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator. We process applications from 4th of February until August (applications from non-EU citizens) and from 4th of February until the end of September (applications from EU-citizens). Applications received afterward will be kept on file and processed within the next application period.
The admission fee for all Bachelor programs delivered in English is 100 PLN.
Payment of the admission fee should be made to the following bank account:
Name of the bank: Pekao S.A. II o/Warszawa
Address: Grzybowska 53/57, Warszawa
Bank account number: 20 1240 1024 1111 0010 1646 0637
SWIFT code: PKOPPLPW
Candidates from foreign countries
Foreigners who need a visa to study in Poland are additionally required to make payment of tuition for one full year of studies before we can issue documents necessary in the visa application process i.e. invitation to come to Poland and the admission decision. Admission commission issues a conditional acceptance letter including individual account number to which the payment should be transferred in Polish Złoty (PLN) calculated according to the exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland (www.nbp.pl). In case the candidate is denied, visa tuition is returned. Admission fee is non-refundable.
In case of visa, accommodations and other daily issues please contact our Student Support and Service Center: email@example.com
Tuition and Fees
Master's Program in Management (full-time)
|Tuition per semester when paid in full
|Tuition per semester in 5 installments
||5 x 2270 PLN
||5 X 530 EUR*
||5 x 604 USD*
Master's Program in Management (part-time)
|Tuition per semester when paid in full
|Tuition per semester in 5 installments
||5 x 1790 PLN
||5 X 418 EUR*
||5 x 477 USD*
* Exchange rates according to NBP table of 2019-01-28: 1 EUR = 4,2885 PLN, 1 USD = 3,7592 PLN
PRICES IN PLN ARE APPLIED. If you pay in EURO or USD please note that payments in EUR and USD are recalculated into PLN according to the exchange rate of Millennium Bank based on the day of receipt of payment to the Kozminski University bank account.
Program taught in: