Master in Management (by Coursework)
The Master in Management program will give you a solid knowledge foundation in business and economics and specialist training in organizational management. The program is designed to produce successful managers, and you’ll be trained in key areas such as managing innovation and change, motivating and leading people, developing strategies for national and global markets, and developing customer-oriented organizations. It is an ideal training course for those seeking a career in management or whose current industry role requires an enhanced managerial and leadership capabilities. The program aims to enhance graduate capabilities through:
- Strategic and critical thinking approach developing solutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge in core areas of management.
- Critical evaluation of evidence to support propositions.
- Application of competent management theories, principles and data.
- Enhanced ability to synthesize ideas, theories, and data.
- Ethical work practices through sound corporate governance processes.
- Proficiency in conducting research and assessing information.
The Master in Management will normally be completed in 1 year of full-time study or 1.5 years of part-time study and the maximum time permitted for completion is 5 years. Our Master in Management is designed to provide students with the flexibility of working full-time and the ability to complete a postgraduate qualification without disrupting their current employment.
Who should apply?
The Master in Management is ideal for students holding undergraduate degrees in areas outside of commerce whose goal may be to assume a managerial position in their particular field of expertise.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 3, 2018