The objectives of this program are:
- Raising the level of management and supervision of enterprises and development of contemporary management;
- Training and developing of contemporary profile managers: entrepreneurs, prepared to take actions, as well as risks related to any initiative, flexible, determined and courageous individuals;
- Education of highly-qualified and professional managers with leadership abilities and desire to face the risks of the new millennium;
- Creation of managers with new perspectives and way of reasoning, developing of skills for predicting the future and taking the risks and possibilities that emerge in the business of the 21st century.
- English language journals and books;
- The ability to engage in independent research at an advanced level;
Upon successful completion of the program students will be able:
- To work individually and in groups on research methods that are more relevant for meeting the needs of the population.
- To elaborate the differences and needs of the community, in professional and scientific terms.
- To actively participate in creating macroeconomic and microeconomic policy.
- To be informеd and to contribute in scientific and professional elaborations.
Knowledge and understanding
Calculation of basic macroeconomic aggregates and critical analysis of current macroeconomic policies. Providing a critical review of development policies and their application in national economy. Applying knowledge and understanding
- The ability to diagnose the actual market developments, predict the tendencies of these developments and analyze the effects of measures of economic policy on market movements.
- Able to be involved in the position of leaders in profitable and nonprofitable organizations in the country and around the world.
- Analysis of the general processes of economic development in the world and especially the processes of transition, regionalization and globalization of world economic trends.
- Allow the development of personal skills, communication, research and other important skills needed for employment.
- Allowing students to actively engage in teaching and to conduct independent research in all areas of business and economics.
- Develop the concept of critical thinking of the students.
- Allowing the acquisition of research skills and experience of management, marketing and public finance, in private and nonprofit organizations.
List of courses
- Research Methodology (6.0 ECTS)
- Advanced Economics (6.0 ECTS)
- Strategic Management (6.0 ECTS)
- Elective course 1 (6.0 ECTS)
- Free elective course 1 (6.0 ECTS)
- Management and Leadership (6.0 ECTS)
- Human Resource Management (6.0 ECTS)
- Total Quality Management (6.0 ECTS)
- Free elective course 2 (6.0 ECTS)
- Elective course 1 (6.0 ECTS)
- Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship (6.0 ECTS)
- Operational Management (6.0 ECTS)
- Management Information Systems (6.0 ECTS)
- Elective course 3 (6.0 ECTS)
- Elective course 4 (6.0 ECTS)
- Master Thesis (30.0 ECTS)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017